The Best Of Louis Tomlinson

I love every single one of them Harry , Louis , Niall , Liam and even Zayn . I love Louis for his personality and his jokes and how he can make every one in a room smile . I love Louis accent , his smile , his eyes , his hair, just everything.

Even though Louis didn't sing as much as the boys in his X-factor audition I think he did a really good job of singing Hey There Delilah even if he only said "oh it's what you do to me " before they cut him off .

I think that Louis is a wonderful person and that he deserves more respect than he actually gets . I also think that even though I'm a Larry shipper myself that maybe yes Louis 'used ' to have a thing for Harry . But now he is dating Eleanor and maybe people don't like that, heck even I'm not fond of it .

But if Louis is happy I'm happy too. And if he loves Eleanor I accept him for that . Many of the Larry's and Elounor's fight. Larry's saying Larry is real because they have the matching tattoos and Elounor's fighting because Louis is not gay .

Even with the conspiracy theories of Larry is real and Eleanor is a beard . Some people could think different that Larry was never real and that Louis and Eleanor have been together. People can have there own opinions and that's not wrong they can believe what they want to .

Louis was the fun one of the group always making jokes and singing random words at their concerts . Even though Louis didn't want One Direction to end and go solo they did .

Louis made Just hold on for his mum he was so brave to go out and sing it on stage in front of millions of people. Over the years when he was still in the band he didn't get a lot of solos so he maybe felt left out .

Now that he is solo from all of them he has made Just Hold On that was a huge hit and now Back To You that is already number 21 in trending. Louis is an amazing singer , actor just a amazing person in general.