Friday the 13th graveyard games

"Are we there yet ?" Luke asked . "No we still have atleast 15 minutes". Louis said the boys took a deep breath as they seen thousands of crows circling trees . They looked back at Louis and said "um Louis where are we headed?"

"Um Ashton do you hear that?" Luke asked . Both boys looked at the drivers seat to see a wolf with a gray coat of fur and blue eyes. The wolf snarled getting in Luke's face the boys stayed as still as they could as the wolf inspected them .

The wolf growled and lunged on top of Ashton who screamed but soon regretted it when the wolf barred his teeth at Ashton.

Luke shook in his seat as the wolf stuck his head out the window and howled hundreds of other wolves from the pack gathered in front of the wolf before Ashton and Luke got up and ran .

They instantly regretted it when the wolves quickly chased after them growling and howling catching up with the two boys .

A big brown bat swooped down from the sky and landed on the ground in front of Ashton and Luke . The bat transformed into a vampire.

The vampire hissed at the boys as it walked closer to them the boys held each other in fear . They were going to die they thought to themselves.

"Ashton if we die right now I need to tell you something!" Luke yelled over the growling wolves and hissing vampire.

"What is it Luke ?" Ashton asked "I cheated on Calum with Niall " Luke yelled as a wolf tore up Luke's pant leg .

"I'm sorry" Luke yelled Ashton looked at him shocked before slapping him in the face .

Both boys got in a fight both arguing. They didn't notice there were more vampires coming at them . "How could you I trusted you as my best mate " Luke heard Ashton faintly say not focused "vampire!" Luke yelled as a vampire towered over Ashton.

"This is the end I'm sorry for everything!" Luke screamed out . Ashton found a tree branch and stakes the vampires in the heart before shooing the wolves away .

"No it's not get behind me !" Ashton yelled pushing wolves off of himself. Just then Ashton and Luke heard the horn go off for Louis car. "How can that be ?" Luke asked afriad .

"Louis isn't there " Ashton said . They both turned to face Louis car driving straight into the wolves . "What ! A vampire just saved us ! " Luke yelled .

"Wait Luke that is Michael" Ashton said. "No way it can't be he isn't a vampire " Luke said . "It is him and he is coming straight for us ! Run!" Ashton yelled .

Both boys ran as fast as they could through the forest and all the way back to Niall's flat . When they got there they seen the wolves and vampires again . "They followed us !" Luke cried out. "Get a hold of yourself!" Ashton yelled slapping him .

The boys were panicking too much to see that all the vampires and werewolves were laughing. "Oh god what's so funny ?" Luke said all the vampires transformed back the boys had seen Harry , Calum and Michael in front of them then they looked to there right to see the wolves changing into humans . Luke's mouth dropped open as he seen Niall , Louis , Liam and Zayn standing there laughing.

"You jerks , you followed us and scared us " Luke said "haha you guys lose " Louis said .