Chapter 4: a date to the doctors + one broken ankle = lots a trouble

Harry's P.O.V

I slowly began to wake up I'm about to rub my eyes. When I look down and see the Doncaster boy hugging my waist with his face nuzzled in my neck. Without waking him I grab my phone and check the time "12:30 shoot".

Louis begins nuzzling his face in my neck again. "Oops" I say then I rub his back and he goes still again sleeping. I think 'I need to call Gemma let her know I'm ok'. I dial her number and she picks up on the second ring ."

"Harry"? she says sleepy "Gem" I say "what's wrong Harry"? She says yawning "Nothing sis just wanted to let you know I'm ok". " Are you at Niall's"?  "yea" I say Louis shifts more in his sleep

"Harry who is that"? "nobody" I say trying to keep a straight face. "Harry I can tell your lying". " ok fine" I say "it's Lou Niall's brother there were only 2 beds and it was late at night.

So I asked if I could sleep over Niall said sure and he asked who was I gonna sleep with and I said Lou. Niall sleep walks and talks and it's creepy.  Plus I wanted to actually get to know his brother more".

"Ok" Gemma said laughing "I got to go get ready tell Niall I said hi and give him a hug for me". "I will Gems" after we end the call Louis starts waking up "Harry"? he says "yea Lou" I say.

"What time is it"? "it's 12:40" I say. "Oh my" he jolts up. "Lou hey bud it's ok let's go make some breakfast before Niall gets cranky" .

Louis laughs before getting off his bed I look at him and laugh he looks down "Oh my Harry don't look at me". He says whiny running around to find a shirt. "Lou it's ok come here" I put my sweater on him.

"But what about you Harry"? "it's ok Lou I'm fine you need it". "thanks Hazz" he says hugging me then we get up and race each other down the stairs. I won.

When Louis got down to the last 4 steps he twisted his ankle and before he fell I caught him. "Ow Harry" he said walking on his foot I hurry up and bend down putting his arm around my neck helping him walk.  I help him get on the couch before checking his ankle.

"Ok Louis tell me to stop if this hurts". I put a little pressure on his ankle before he lets out a yelp and began crying. "oh my Louis I'm so sorry". "S-s  fine" he says before letting out another cry. "NIALL".

Niall came rushing down the stairs "what's wrong Harry" he said. "I'm taking Lou to the" I whisper the "doctors". "then I'm coming with he said his brother".

"Ok" I say I pick Louis up bridal style as Niall runs outside opening the car door. I put Louis in the backseat and sit next to him closing the car door. "Niall step on it "I say he hits the gas and we are at the hospital within 5 minutes.

We rush in the doors and run to the front desk asking for help. They quickly go get a wheelchair we set Louis in it then they take us to a room. 

A doctor comes in and asks what happened? We tell him that Louis and I ran down the stairs and he twisted his ankle.

The doctor asked Louis to point to where it hurt. The doctor reached towards the injury but I slapped his hand back.

"Your gonna hurt him" I say. "Ok I'm sorry sir, Mr. Tomlinson do you want the good news or the bad news". "good news" he says.

"Well ok now that I think about it it's bad news". "which is"? he says getting impatient. "You broke your ankle and due to that you can no longer play football". "WHAT"? Louis shouted.

"I can't play football. Your joking right". "afraid not" the doctor backed away just in case Louis punched him. "But I'm gonna get kicked off the team" .

"I'm sorry Mr. Tomlinson but it's for the best . nurses we need some amnesia".

One of the nurses came at  Louis with  the amnesia filled shot. "haha I wanna horse". He said before passing out. "What the f*** man" I say looking at the doctors and nurses. "It was for the best Mr. Styles".

"Niall lets go" I said grabbing Louis before we walked out of the hospital and driving back to Niall's house.

I call my mom and tell her what happened and she picked up the 3 of us from his house taking us to her work.  I tell her that Louis  broke his ankle and she takes him to go get an x-ray . She said "yes unfortunately he does, and that Niall and I have to keep an eye on him". She then puts bandages on his ankle before giving him crutches fit to his size. I pull out my wallet to pay her but she says "don't worry about it". Then we go get some Nandos Niall's request we go home just as Louis is waking up.

"Harry, Ni Ni" Niall laughed. "I think the amnesia isn't gone yet". "where am I" Louis says touching everything. "oh what's this"? He says pointing to the cast on his foot. "It's a bandaged cast" Niall says trying to not laugh but failed when Louis starts feeling my face.

"Ok Lou lets go sit down eat and watch a movie". "oh oh I wanna watch um, My Little Pony".

Niall can't help but fall off the couch laughing Niall I say "that's not nice". "b-but i-it is it's funny " he says laughing again then Louis lets out a yawn. 

"I is tired" he says. "Ok Lou go to sleep I'm right here if you need anything ".
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

(Poor Louis broke his ankle and the doctors gave him amnesia that is possible not what it seems )