I hate you!!!

"What the hell you guys were chasing us?" Harry shook his head "yeah, and you should have seen the look on your faces ."

"I hate you " Louis mumbled looking at Harry "why ?" Harry asked "you scared me ." Louis said "um Louis you were in your wolf form chasing them ." Harry says looking Louis in the eyes .

"That wasn't me though" Louis said "yes! It was Louis , you were the gray wolf with the blue eyes ." Harry said shaking his head . "I just f***ing told you Styles that wasn't me, would you like to see my wolf rip your throat out so you can believe me ?" Louis said his voice raising.

" Louis William Tomlinson don't yell at me just because I mistaked you for some other wolf, see this is why I hate you ." Harry said pulling at his hair in frustration.

"You hate me ?" Louis scoffed " Louis you litterally can't make up your mind about anything!" Harry yelled towering over Louis .

"Oh I see how it is , you don't love me , ha well guess what Styles you and I were over not for a day , not a year . We are never getting back together. Gosh no wonder Taylor hated dating you ." Louis said throwing his ring at Harry before storming off.

Harry ran inside before slamming the door behind him. He ran all the way upstairs and entered the first floor . He climbed the ladder and got on the roof .

"Goodbye world!" Harry screamed just then Louis came up behind him pushing Harry backwards so he fell on Louis . "Not today Styles " Louis said tears in his eyes.

"Louis why are you back ?" Harry asked looking at Louis in disappointment. "Harry have you gone insane I'm not going to let you jump off and building do you can die!" Louis yelled .

"Maybe I am insane Louis , maybe I do want to die end it all ." Harry yelled back at Louis . "If you go I go with you , your not alone." Louis said.