Movies , Restruants and Sleep overs part two

All the boys settled in the living room talking about who was better Batman or Superman . It was a tie four against four . "Why do you guys pick Batman " Harry complained "he is a bat that has kick arse powers " Niall said.

"Superman is better " Liam said " he saves the day unlike Batman". " Batman can save the day " Zayn said . After a lot of fighting the boys came to agreement to stop talking about it.

*At a bar*

" Girls we should go hang out with our boys" Taylor yelled over the music the girls nodded as they followed Taylor outside.

They all got in the car and drove off to Niall and Ashton's flat . It was about a three hour drive . The girls in the back were complaining that they were bored . Once they got there Taylor got out of the car and knocked on the door .

She heard someone yell before the door opened . "Taylor"? Harry said in shock " Harry " she said hugging him . " What are you doing here"? He asked " we wanted to see you guys " Taylor said . The rest of the girls got out of the car and stood by Taylor.

" Ellie , Bryana , Hollie , Amanda , Eleanor, Cheryl, Gigi, what are you all doing here". "We wanted to see our boyfriends". Harry let them in and they walked to the living room to see the boys .

They cried out in joy before hugging them . "Eleanor I missed you " Louis said hugging his girlfriend. "Cheryl your here " Liam yelled running over to Cheryl quickly hugging her kissing her cheek .

"Ellie " Niall yelled running towards his girlfriend kissing her. "Babe " Zayn said hugging Gigi. Shane and Ryland looked at everyone confused.

"Can someone please explain what is happening". The boys laughed " I'll go first " Louis said raising his one hand taking his other placing it on Eleanor's.

" It all started 4 years ago. Harry was working at a bakery and I played football every day after games I would go to the bakery to hang out with him.   One day him and a girl were talking I walked in the bakery and sat down at a bar stool.

Harry turned around and smiled " Louis this is my friend Eleanor she is a fashion blogger".

"Louis that is a great french name ". "You know that's french "? I ask she nodded "I live in London" she said . Soon like a month later we started going out .And it progressed from there we have been dating since" Louis finished .

Everyone awwed as Louis and Eleanor kissed . " Who's next " Louis shouted " I'll go " Harry said .

" It all started when my sister Gemma said she wanted to see a Taylor Swift concert I couldn't say no , so of course I bought some tickets and we went together. Then I saw Taylor on stage and thought it was love at first sight .

When the concert was over Gemma and I snuck backstage and I told Taylor she did really good. She knew I was famous and told me she had a crush on me ever since she was little .

So then we kissed she had to leave in like a week and I was upset so then we spent the rest of our time together until she had to leave . She went on your and she now just came back like a week or so ago .

Taylor awed before kissing Harry "next " Harry said "Cheryl and I met when I went on X-factor for a second time and then we didn't start dating until last year". Everyone cheered

Luke , Calum , Zayn , Niall and Ashton all told there stories on how they met there girlfriends. " So you wanna spend the night girls " Niall asked . The girls nodded and Niall clapped his hands together " let's do this oh and ladies I want to show you guys some people ".

"Harley, Rose , Ellie Harper and Aoife these are Taylor, Eleanor, Hollie , Amanda , Cheryl , Gigi and Bryana". The girls all waved at them . All the girlfriends cooed when the triplets made grabby hands at them .

"Who's up for a movie " Harry asked . "We are " they all yelled " what should we watch he asked ". Harry and Louis looked at each other smiling before looking at the girls "the boy " they yelled.

Ellie got up and left to go find The Boy . She came back a minute later and looked at the lights smiling she turned them on and then off .

They flickered making everyone scream Ellie laughed before walking back into the living room. She put the movie in and sat down next to Niall .

Everyone got comfy the girls snuggling into the boys and Ryland snuggled into Shane . Just then there was a knock on the door in the movie the girls eyes widened in fear .

The boys hugged them closer . The door bell rang the girls screamed and the boys jumped . "No one answer the door " Ellie said . Everyone stared at the door in the dark as a figure began to knock at the door .

Everyone screamed in fear the knocking got louder . "Louis I'm scared " Eleanor said Louis hugged her. "Someone do something" Taylor yelled .

"Taylor have you ever seen a horror movie you don't go and check it out ". "What are we supposed to do then " ? "We wait ".

So they waited and waited the knocking was still happening. Everyone was hiding under blankets with flashlights on there phones watching the door .

"I'm coming for all of you " the voice said on the other side of the door everyone screamed . "Show yourself"

The door opened and everyone screamed once again "Harley, Rose you know how much you scared us ". The girls laughed "were sorry but hey it was funny ".

"Was not " everyone argued "you're all scardy cats " Harley said laughing. "No were not" . "Are too " . "Are not " ."Are too " . "Are not " . "Shut up everyone we are trying to sleep " Zayn yelled every one laughed before Zayn groaned and face planted into his pillow .