Locked behind a door

Harry's POV

I thought Louis was getting better, I thought hearing him laugh and seeing him smile was a sign he was getting better, instead his face became paler everyday, he would always look deathly sick. He always did now, his eyes and cheek bones were no longer full of the excitement you'd see like as if you had just received a puppy.

His smile soon had begun to fade away, his laughter, it was all gone . He would always lock himself away in his room and wouldn't come out for hours.

I soon began to realize he wouldn't eat, he wouldn't drink, he would just stay in his room
Every once in awhile I'd hear him talking to himself he would say things like how people would better off happy if he were gone . Every day I tried to help him he said he was fine , that he didn't need it.

Truth was, locked behind his door he wasn't ok, he wasn't the same person I fell in love with. I had found many bottles of pills and I found objects that could kill him . I couldn't take it anymore, one day when he went out for something I went in his room and took every object that could kill or hurt him.

I took them all away I couldn't risk him dying. I heard him come home and I knew I had to hide , but it was too late, Louis walked into his room with a bag in his hand . "Harry what are you doing in my room " Louis  asked setting the bag down .

"Louis what's in the bag " I ask walking slowly towards him . He doesn't respond he just looks at the floor "please Louis I want to help you " I say moving closer "I don't need help Harry" Louis said still looking at the floor.

I walk close enough to him and raise his chin up . I now look into his lifeless grey eyes shined over with regret . "I couldn't help it " he whispered.