Happy Heart's Day

Louis quietly got up removing Harry's grasp from himself. Louis kissed Harry's forehead and tiptoed out of the room and to the kitchen. He began cooking Harry breakfast. Louis was flipping pancakes when he felt someone behind him wrap thier arms around his waist. "Smells good Lou" Harry's deep voice whispered in Louis ear. The older boy smiled kissing his boyfriend on the lips.

"Breakfast will be done soon go sit down" Harry nodded his head and sat down on a bar stool admiring as Louis placing pancakes on plates. He grabbed his and Harry's walking towards the half bar sitting next to Harry. "Eat up , I have a surprise for you when you're done" Louis said pecking Harry's cheek. Harry nodded and smiled before taking a bite of the pancake. He gasped "Louis these are so good!" Harry exclaimed.

"Thank you" Louis said resting his head on Harry's shoulder. "Alright what's my surprise I'm curious to know?" Harry asked looking at Louis. "Close your eyes!" Louis shreiked when Harry began tickling him. "Harry let me go I have to go get it" Louis laughed pushing Harry playfully. Harry smiled letting Louis go . Louis lsughdd before leaving the room . He walked in to the spare bedroom and grabbed a small green box in the corner of the room. He lightly picked it up and returned to the kitchen to see Harry, Landon and the puppy that had grown up.

Louis handed the box to Harry who set it lightly on the counter before opening the top of it. "Louis! Oh my gosh, love , no I can't accept this it's too much" Harry said tears brim with in his eyes. "I can't believe you remembered I like kittens" Harry said pulling his boyfriend into a tight hug.

"What I got you is nothing compared to what you got me" Harry said quickly disappearing and coming back with a camera and teddy bear with chocolate. Louis grabbed Harry by his sides gently pulling him forward "I know it's not much but-" "just kiss me fool" Louis laughed Harry's lips connected with Louis's a spark of passion in the kiss .

"Happy Valentine's day Harry" Louis said pulling away from Harry's kiss. "Happy Valentine's day Louis I love you" Harry said kissing him one last time.