Chapter 2: The boy who only told the truth but no lies could be told

Harry "thank you for the comment but im not beautiful you are". The Doncaster boy said looking at Harry. "You think I'm beautiful"? Harry's heart fluttered at what Louis just called him.

"So Louis said what do you wanna do"? Louis checked his phone it read 11:45. Harry said "I don't know you pick". Ok" said the Doncaster boy pushing his glasses up to his nose.

"Hey Lou I didn't know you had glasses are they real"? Louis nodded "yes Harry they are real". he let out a laugh.

"Well Harry said what should we do Niall is probably asleep so you got anything"? He asked Louis who said "oh oh let's" he put his finger to his lip thinking how about a scary movie".

"Awesome said Harry which one though"? They laughed "Um great question Hazz? what about The boy"? "Oh I like it" said Harry they put the movie in.

"I'll make some popcorn" Louis quietly walked downstairs making sure not to wake Niall up. then a few minutes later came up with a bowl full of popcorn. He quietly came in his room and sat down on the bed putting the popcorn down next to Harry.

Harry said "ah, right on time" Louis laughed. "Let's start this movie the movie". It seemed a little quiet so Louis turned it up just as there was a jump scare both Harry and Louis flinched.

They turned the movie down and heard a banging noise they looked at each other and froze "THE BOY" they screamed. Louis said "Ok I'll get the knives you get behind me". The hall was dark so Harry brought a flashlight they got closer to the banging.

"That's strange" Harry said they put there ears to the door and heard mumbling between the banging. "SSo" Harry said "it's Niall I think".

They listened to try and find out what he was saying. "Niall buddy" Harry said through the door "Harry is that you"? Niall said Louis put his hand over Harry's mouth

"Shut up. "Niall buddie go back to sleep".
Louis said about a minute later the banging stopped they quietly opened the door there Niall was in his bed sleep talking. "Whats he saying"? Louis whispered .

Niall started talking in his sleep "Harry, Louis has had a crush on you for along time". Niall mumbled in his sleep Louis let out a small laugh Harry looked at Louis' blue eyes .

"Louis do you like me"? Harry questioned .
"Um yeah I have I thought ever since the day Niall met you and brought you over when we first met I-I " Niall talked again

"Louis knew that he liked you" Niall mumbled before being soundless.
"So is it true that you like me cause I like you too then you wouldn't mind this" Louis said pressing his soft lips on Harry's. They fit perfectly together Louis put a hand in Harry's curls and his other around Harry's waist.

"Aw" Niall mumbled "that's adorable mates". Harry said "wait Lou Niall is AWAKE". they both said "that's right said the Irish boy. I've been awake since you came in here.

"So ,Louis you like Harry and you Harry, like Louis". " Yea" they both said "aww true love". Niall made a kissing noise "speak for yourself Niall you don't even have a girlfriend" Louis laughed. Niall said "that may be true but so what I have my best friends in love thats what matters now go get a room".

Louis picked Harry up bridal style before leaving Niall in the dark. "wow he said this is like Romeo and Juliet I ship it" Niall yelled "LARRY STYLINSON". Harry and Lou is laughed and kissed again.

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚
( OMG LOUIS HAS LIKED HARRY SINCE THE DAY NIALL MENTIONED HIM NOW THAT IS ADORBS )