Chapter 23: we got a runner by the name of Zain Malik

Officer Blue's P.O.V

I get out of the prison calling the police telling them "we have a runner Zain Malik". "ok officer Blue thanks" they say. I then drive to the hospital "um excuse me ma'am can I go see Niall Horan"? "ah yes you can" she said "go right on ahead he is in room 234".

"Thanks" I say I rush upstairs looking for 234 I finally found it I knock on the door before Harry answers the door "come in" he says "hey boys I'm glad you guys are ok". "yea" Harry said "Niall 's heart began beating last night we checked his pulse and called the doctor in she said that it was a miracle".

"Can I talk to him"? I asked the boys "sure thing" Liam said "hey Niall I'm officer Blue the one that helped your brother and his boyfriend escape". "thank you officer" he said.

I said making myself clear I raise my voice "your neighbor caught Zain after he burned down your house and cops are looking for him the neighbor said he was going to Doncaster".

"What" Louis almost screamed why he asked "I don't know Louis I'm sorry". "I swear to". "Louis"! Harry says "calm down". "ok" he says "thank you" Harry says giving Louis a kiss making both blush.

So after Louis and Niall both recover "where do we all go"? "I have a friend who is renting an apartment if you guys want I'll pay for you and you can keep it". "we can't thank you enough officer". "call me Blue" I said "thanks Blue". "no problem, did Louis get shot"? "yea" Harry said "in the knee".

" Oh I'm sorry Lou I should have known". "it's fine" he said "no it's not". "yes it is I promise officer" my walkie talkie began to vibrate in belt. "yes I'm here over we are on Mr Malik's tail he shot 2 people". "who officer Brady"? "um first where are you"? "I'm at the hospital with Louis, Harry ,Niall and Liam".

" ok I need to tell you something" "alright" I say shaking my head "guys I'll be outside taking this". "ok" they said "ok what is it"? I say "who got shot"? "um the Tomlinson's". "I'm gonna kill that boy". "Blue I gotta go".

I hear Zain in the background "give me the walkie talkie or I'll shoot you". "no" I heard Brady say "well your lose" Zain said then I here a gun go off "Brady"!! I yell "bud are you there"? "no he is not he is dead you b******* I will find you and kill you" I say "not when I have the Payne's Horan's and Tomlinson's".

" don't you dare lay a finger on them" "help" I hear one of the Tomlinson's say "shut up Lottie". "how bout you shut up". "Lottie I'm warning you i will shoot". '"no" she said Lottie I hear a rumbling noise before I hear running and a gun shot run she yells and it sounds like elephants as they all run out of the torture chamber thing they were in.

"Officer Blue how are my brothers"? "they are in the hospital but they are ok". "ok" she said "we are on our way can I talk to Louis"? "sure" I say as I walk back in the room "Louis your sister is wanting to talk to you". "thanks officer" I say as I hand the walkie talkie over to Louis.

" Lottie"? he says "Louis"? she began crying "it's so good to hear your voice". "yours to Lou where are you guys" Louis asks her "we got held hostage by Zain we all ran and Gemma took Zain's gun and shot him then we all ran we are coming to see you guys".

Gemma yells from the background "Gemma" Harry jumps up "is that you" he asks his eyes watering "yes Harry I shot Zain he is dead we are coming to see you". "who all is there"? he asks "there's Greg and his wife Lottie, Fizzy , Daisy , Phebs , Doris , Ernest and Georgia plus me and all are parents". "I can't wait to see you guys" they all yelled you to Liam Louis Harry and Niall yelled back "love you". love you too bye "