"Uh guys"

"Louis the triplets-" Harry breathed out. Louis kissed him again "Luke can handle them " Louis said . "But Louis , we have to watch them , not Luke " Harry said.

"C'mon Harry have some fun " Louis said falling back on thier bed Harry beneath him . "Louis I really want to kiss you more but we can't" Harry said pushing Louis away .

Louis let out a whimper of hurt . "Louis don't be sad " Harry said looking at Louis . Louis'eyes glistened in the little amount of light that was in the room . "No Louis please don't cry " .

Louis whimpered before getting up and running out the door. Harry sat up on the bed to see the door close behind Louis . Harry gasped before running after Louis . Louis was running to the woods in his wolf form. Harry running after him in the 30° weather without a jacket or shoes on .

"Louis!" Harry yelled running on the sidewalk. "Louis ! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you" Harry yelled for Louis to hear . Louis stopped running and turned around he had seen Harry in the distance.

He let out whimpers that turned into cries as he ran off into the cold November night . Harry stopped his knees giving out . He fell to his knees and cried out into the dark night . Luke came rushing out of the house to help Harry . The Australian boy comforted Harry taking him back inside the warm house .

Harry had passed out on Luke's couch . Harry tried to open his eyes but he couldn't and his head was pounding. Soon he fell into a dark meaningless sleep.