Chapter 14: fleas gone this calls for a celebration of Nandos

Louis' P.O.V

I look at Harry who is terrified I look in his eyes seeing he had been crying. His eyes are all red and puffy I see the dry tears are getting replaced with new ones. I so badly wanna run over there and comfort him but I already gave him fleas so I don't want to cause more of a problem.

I began to whimper cry letting Harry know I saw him cry. Harry began crying harder "L-lou i-its okay" he assured me tears began running down from my eyes leaving black tears down my face.

After Louis and Harry's fleas are gone

Harry's P.O.V

After both mine and Louis fleas are gone to celebrate we go and get Nandos. Well waiting for Niall and the cats which doesn't take long.  Then we drive back to the vet to get Niall and our cats Niall began sniffing the car than us.

"You guys had Nandos without me"? "Um, how would you know that"? "I mean what makes you think that"? I say nervous looking at Louis who is back to normal and just has his ears and tail "yea mate" he says "we didn't have Nandos, why would you say that"?

Niall said "well for starters Harry can't lie and also I know what Nandos smells like". "Yea" Louis snickers "cause you love it more than your own girlfriend if you had one".

"Hey" Niall said "I've dated Ellie and Selena and I've loved them more than Nandos". Then we all began laughing we drove home and did what ever.

Louis took a little nap Niall was writing a new song and I was singing my favorite song isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder as time past we ate then argued about which shows to watch. I picked Eyewitness, Louis picked the Christmas channel on ABC family and Niall said "food Network" this was going to be a long night.

I look over at Niall who is eating chicken well Louis is sound asleep next to me with his head on my shoulders.

I feel his soft breaths letting me know that he has been asleep for a while now. I follow his league stretching before hugging Louis and falling asleep .