Hallucinations

Harry's POV

'Where am I?' 'why can't I open my eyes?'

I pushed myself to open my eyes. Once they were open I looked around to see I was in my bed . But why? I thought I was at Luke's ? I think to myself.

I shake my head and laugh this is just a dream right? I can wake up ? I blink a couple of times before getting up and looking around. I look out my window and see two boys unpacking.

That can't be though . I live with them , one of them is my boyfriend, what is happening. "Harry honey we have new neighbors" my mum yelled from downstairs.

I look out the window one last time before running downstairs. I see the boys at the front door "come in " my mom greets . Both Niall and Louis came in . Niall ran towards me jumping on me and gave me a hug . "Harry it's been forever" Niall said tusling with my hair.

I smile and turn my attention to the other boy . "That's Louis " Niall says to me . "I know" I whispered to myself Niall gives me a weird look .

I take his hand leading him to my room . Closing the door behind me . "Niall , I've met Louis before" I say rushing around my room . "What are you talking about Harry?"

"Niall I went over to your house and I hung out with Louis he broke his ankle so we had to go to the hospital. We had our first kiss , we lost our virginity to each other, we got married, tried having kids all of that " Harry said nervous pacing back and forth. Niall's mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide.

The only words he could say were "Harry you were hallucinating , you have been in an acoma for two years "

"But what , wait I thought it was November 12th 2014" Niall shook his head "you were almost dead for two years you woke up this morning everything that you think is real isn't, you never met Louis , he never broke his ankle, you guys never kissed , made out or got married it was all a hallucination" Niall said Harry's mouth dropped open.