3 little miracles part 3

Calum had finished rocking Harper and looked over to see Luke asleep. His chest rising and falling at a normal pace his mouth slightly agape as little snores escape. Calum lets out an aw before handing Michael the triplet . Calum quickly and quietly grabbed a blanket and covered Luke up sitting next to the blonde lightly pushing strands of hair back out of his face.

Soon Harry and Louis gave the triplet to Liam. About five minutes later Louis passed out his head on Harry's shoulder. "Guys I'm gonna take Tommo here to bed " Harry whispered to the boys . They nodded before Niall followed them until he got to his and Ashton's room he put each of the triplets in their cribs . Before whispering a quick good night and retrieving back to the boys .

Niall walked back  into the living area to see that Liam had moved away from Luke and Calum. Niall whispered " that's adorable " grabbing his phone and taking a picture.

Little did he know the flash was on "AHH" Luke screamed " What the actual hell mate what were you doing" Calum said rubbing his eyes.

"You guys looked cute sleeping so I thought I would take a picture cherish the moment ya know ". " Niall it's midnight no pictures go to sleep mate ".

"Fine " Niall huffed leaving the room to find Ashton. Liam and Michael had been fast asleep. "Luke you know I love you right"? "Yea and I love you too Cal I always have". " Well we have been dating for what two weeks or so and kept us being together a secret".

"Yes , Luke where are you going with this ". Luke got down on one knee "Calum Thomas Hood I want to wake up with you every day and go to bed with you every night I want to take this relationship to the next level".

Calum looked at Luke " so will you be my boyfriend " Luke asked pulling out a black box and opened it to reveal a ring . "Luke yes , yes a million times yes " . Luke got up and smiled before picking Calum up and kissing him .

"Hey Luke so I was thinking about maybe adopting a child since we can't have any , I was wondering if you would be ok with it ".

"Cal that is an amazing idea " Luke said hugging his boyfriend. " When can we do it though" Calum asked Luke looked at him " tomorrow" he said smiling.

"What really Luke this is huge I can't believe this I love you" . Calum said jumping up and down . "Ok now in all seriousness we should get some sleep before we get caught". Calum nodded before laying on the couch Luke next to him . They closed there eyes and began to dream what it would be like to adopt a child.

*The next morning*

"Liam " Niall whispered to the Wolverhampton boy " what Niall "? " Everyone is asleep and I'm bored " . " Do something then " Liam said getting up" like what " Niall asked following Liam to the kitchen. " I don't know go wake Ashton up I guess " . "Ok " Niall said running to his and Ashton's room.

Liam laughed before cracking some eggs in a pan . Seconds later a tired Ashton came out of his room rubbing his eyes " Liam what are you doing up " ? " I couldn't sleep " Liam said looking at him " so Niall woke you I'm guessing " . "Yea * Ashton said Liam laughed before turning back to the stove and scrambling the eggs .

Just then a tired Harry came out of his room with a still sleeping Louis on his back . The boys laughed " rough night huh " Ashton said . " No " Harry said turning red " anyways where's Niall " Harry asked changing the subject. "He went back to bed . Michael got up from his spot stretching before headed to the kitchen.

"Where's Luke and Calum" he asked the boys shrugged . " Said they had to go to the store for toothpaste" . "Yeah toothpaste" Niall said laughing walking into the kitchen.

"The real reason they are gone is because they said they want to adopt a child" . " Wait what " Liam said " Harry and Louis exchanged scared looks . "Harry, Louis do you have something to tell us " . Liam said looking at them .

"No " they both quickly said "you guys also adopted a kid " ? " Actually she is 15 " Harry said "Harold you idiot you promised you wouldn't say anything" .

" Sorry " Harry said "it's ok love just keep the other thing a secret ". "Ok " Harry said just then Calum and Luke walked in with a girl "Harley this is -".

"Oh " Luke said "um surprise" he yelled everyone shook there head " this is Harley she is 15 we found her walking around the streets we asked where she lived but she didn't say anything so now her she is " Calum said looking at everyone he laughed nervously " welcome to the family Harley ".