chapter 30: There comes a time when you just drink away your problems

Harry's P.O.V

"What Louis screams your saying that I was in a coma and none of that happened" he cried.

"Louis" I say "leave me alone" he growls "please just listen".

"Oh so you can just say that everything was not meant to be". "Lou" I say putting my hand on his shoulder. "get your hand off me" he barks I move my hand off his shoulder. "Lou come on listen please" "no Harry". He turns away from me "and to think that I was loved".

" What I say you are loved". "not well enough" Louis says getting up "whoa where do you think your going". that's cute that you care about me now".

Louis says grabbing his crutches as he makes his way to the door "and to think I loved you". He said before the door closed and I was left with Niall.

It's midnight and still no sign of Louis, "Niall" I ask the blonde boy who is watching the Derby game. "what's up mate" the Irish boy asked pausing the TV "have you seen Louis"? I ask "no but I'm sure he's ok" "no Niall he isn't". "what why"? he asked

"He got mad at me and walked out saying "and to think I loved you" because I told him that he was in a coma for two weeks and he was hallucinating and I told him that none of that happened and he just left".

"Wow, Niall spoke "you really messed up" "what" I say "I messed up how"? "you told my brother he was in a coma and everything that happened wasn't real".

"Yeah but". "no buts Harry you broke my brothers heart, and now he is gone" Niall yelled  "I didn't think I would hurt him though". "we'll you did" the blonde said "this is all my fault" tears form in my eyes and I run out the door with no shoes or coat in 20 ° weather in the middle of a snow storm.

"Louis" I yell and kept running until I see the hybrid in the street in a daze watching cars pass. "Louis" I yell he ears flatten at the sound of my voice just as a car comes speeding down the road I throw Louis out of the way and the car hits me. I see Louis has glossy eyes I look to see that the car didn't hit me but instead hit Louis it speeds off. "Louis" I say crouching down are you ok "Louis fine" he says "Louis I say why are you talking like that".

He lets out  a breath it smells like alcohol "Louis please tell me you didn't drink". "and what if I did"? he growls "Louis look" "Harry I don't wanna hear it".

"But Louis". "Harry I'm warning you" "but Lou". "Harry, he says I am not gonna warn you again". "Lou look I know your mad but please just cons-". I am cut off by a howl and Louis walks towards me turning full wolf.

"Crap" I look at the sky full moon he lets out a howl as other wolves emerge from behind him growling "Lou I say". "I warned you" he growled before jumping on me the smell of alcohol on his breath "I'm sorry Louis" I say before I pull out my phone calling the pound.

"Hello" a lady answers "how may I help you".

" Well my friend here has gone full wolf and now is about to tear me to shreds". "oh my god we will be right there sir" "thanks I say Lou I'm sorry for this".

I cry before looking at him then the pound people arrive I began crying when seeing him being taken away. "Ma'am I say he didn't hurt me". "that doesn't matter" she says before pulling out a needle Louis lays down in fear I look at him "actually how bout this ".

I take the needle from her "any last words"? I say pointing it at her "what"? she yells and I attack her with the needle before she falls and Louis crawls over to me and whimpers when another person comes out of the van with what looks like a gun he shots me and I fall back.

Louis gets up and licks my face standing next to me before charging at the gunned person he jumps at them and knocks the gun out of there hand "Wolfie what the f***" ". "leave him alone". I choke out "and if I don't"?

"this" Louis says before grabbing at his throat ripping it "what" the man  chokes saying before blood comes out his mouth.

"Louis you saved me" I said "yeah he shook his head I did didn't I". "good boy" I say petting behind his ears his tail begins to wag "Lou"? I say "yes Harry"  He says "look I know I was a bit harsh to you but I want to make it up to you". "how"? Louis says.

" I know your birthday is in 7 days and I was waiting for the right time to ask this but I think now works" I say getting down on one knee Louis eyes water. "Harry" he says "Louis William Tomlinson I know that it was a long ride to get to today but even with it's ups and downs I still have always loved you, since the day I first laid eyes on you.

And I just wanna say I can't live with out you you are my whole world and my universe I know I should have done this sooner but I didn't know my feelings were stronger after ,every time I saw you so would you make me the happiest person ever and marry me Louis".

"Yes" he cries before changing back to his human/hybrid form I put the ring on his finger before we kiss "Louis" I say in the kiss "hm" he says we break the kiss for a minute "I'm sorry about earlier" I say "it's ok why dream something that can't happen as well as it can in real life".

"So wait now what" I ask "we make our own story" Louis says "what do you mean, this isn't a fairytale" I laugh. "I know" he says "it's better than a fairytale, and what I meant was we let nothing stand in our way and if something goes wrong we can always fix it as time goes on".