chapter 44:Happy new years eve not so happy

New year's Eve

Niall still had phnemonia and a bad case worse then anyone ever thought. He had occasionally thrown up and then asked for weird foods like as if he was craving it and Ashtøn began to worry more and more.

He looked up the symptoms on the internet and got results that were unexpected.

He called the doctor and the hospital and asked they asked for symptoms and Ashtøn told them resulting in them telling him the same thing he found on the internet. They said he was going to be a dad leaving a very shocked and mixed emotions Ashtøn.

Ashtøn told Niall who jumped for joy when he found out he asked when they would tell the boys. Ashtøn said that "they would tonight". So they told Harry and Løuis to come over with the rest of the band to watch the ball drop.

They decided to go out and eat then went to the movies. Soon returning back to the tour bus with the boys they hung out and did what ever. Ashtøn and Niall still hiding their secret .

There was an hour before the ball was going to drop and everyone just sat in akward silence till Harry spoke up "so who is excited for 2017„? "We are„ Michael said "Yea„ Luke and Calum agree with him "2017 will hopefully be a better year„ Louis says.

"Aw Lou come here Harry coos seeing a sad Louis. "look it's øk I promise pinky promise„ "Harry he says pinky promises are for kids„ "then call me a kid„.

"Guys Niall says you said that when Louis told you the story of how he is part hybrid". "I guess I did" Louis says wiping tears from his eyes smiling like an idiot ."I love you guys" he says. "group hug" Luke yells everyone crowds around Louis hugging him.

"You guys are idiots but I love you like ma own brothers". Everyone awes before hugging Løuis tighter Harry breaks it. "Guys he laughs let him go he needs to breath". They all laugh before letting him go guys Mikey says "look the ball it's gonna drop in" everyone began to chant "30, 29,"

"28,27,26,25,24,23,22,21" everyone wide eyes as they continue to chant. "20,19,18,17,16" everyone starts smiling at each other. "15,14,13,12,11 come on guys, 10,9,8,7,6,5 more seconds".

Everyone looks at the ball their chanting louder "4,3,2," everyone screams "1 HAPPY NEW YEAR" they all said before Ashtøn and Niall kiss everyone looks at them.

"Ahem mind telling us when this happened" Louis asks wondering. "Um" Niall began to tell the story of two months back when he first went on tour with 5 secønds øf summer. he explained that one day he became sick because both him and Ashtøn were drunk and didn't have any control over what they were doing.

And how they just did "it" Louis face reddened and not in a good way as Niall continued the story. "You see that night I was sick a month ago Ashtøn took me to the hospital and they said he gave me phnemonia. but weeks had past and I started getting weird cravings ,gaining weight moody, Ashtøn looked up the signs and told me that I was pregnant".

Luke drops the glass he is taking a sip out of. Michael's face turns as red as his hair as he looks down at his feet. Calum laughs nervously and remains frozen but on the other hand Harry is trying to calm a raging Louis down Harry asks in a calm tone "how many weeks"? "8 to 10" he says.

" Please don't leave me you guys " Niall cried . Stupid mood swings. "It's øk we won't" Luke said giving Niall a hug ."None of us will" Harry and Løuis said "we will all be here for you" they all said before hugging Niall.

"Thank you guys" Niall said wiping away tears. It was then a couple of months later three baby girls were born.