Chapter 7: When a boy falls for another boy what happens is speechless

Harry's P.O.V

As soon as we finish hugging Louis we quickly come up with the idea to celebrate even though it's the day before Thanksgiving and Louis birthday is in 31 days.

We still agreed to get him a present Niall suggests that we can let the coach of his football game take a long vacation and Louis could coach. I like his idea ,but then Lottie says "no we have to take him shopping" she laughs. "I'm joking".

When she  says that we all laugh "nice one Lottie". I say My mom says "I have an idea Harry you and your mates set up a romantic place for a date. Lottie you will stay with your brothers".

"Ok" she says "occupie Louis and then Gemma will signal for Harry to go talk to Louis.  You slowly and carefully without giving it away take Louis to his favourite restaurant. When you order your food they will give you a ring and if and when Louis needs to use the loo you take action.

When he comes back Louis will see you on your knee and you confess your love to him. And bam best date ever". "wow mum I say that's quite the plan but I like it". "Alright let's do this ladies". My mum says turning to Louis handing him crutches as Gemma and Lottie guide him so he won't fall.

Leaving Niall and I  alone he began talking his his thick Irish accent. " I'm proud of you mate my bro is a lucky lad". " Yea I know my head but what if it goes wrong or he says no"?

I say "Harry Edward Styles my brother loves you so much he is a terrible wreak with out you if you proposed to him he would be the happiest lad in all of Doncaster".

" I didn't think about it like that" I say "trust me" Niall says "ok" I say before we leave. Niall drives me to my house before getting me ready. "here" he says handing me a black tux I leave the top unbuttoned but Niall yells at me. " Button it all the way up"!!! "fine".

I pout after I'm done Niall walks me across the street I knock on the door. Niall was behind me Louis answers the door "Harry what's the fancy occasion"? "Nothing Lou, hey wanna go to pizza hut with me".  "Aw Hazz you remembered. Are you trying to ask me out on a date"?  "Yea" I say my cheeks flush red.

"Aw your blushing" the Doncaster boy says "am not" I say nudging him playfully he falls on the ground. "oh my god Lou I'm so sorry I forgot you were on crutches". "I'm fine" he says giving me a small smile before getting up.

" Lou your not ok".  "yes I am Hazz" he says getting a bit heated. "ok" I say "you ready to go on our best mates date"?

" Harry no one calls it that" he says laughing I walk out of his and Niall's house running to the limo telling the driver to open the door. He does well Louis uses his crutches for support so he won't fall over.

I help him over to the limo "ladies first" I say he says "hey"!!! "hay is for horses" I say. "Oh my" he says back.

After we get to pizza hut and Louis says he has to wee he goes and finds the bathroom. I look at the waiter who nods "special table is ready Mr Styles". "thanks" I say after Louis limps on his crutches over to me.

He asks where are we sitting and I tell him to follow me we go on the roof it is almost midnight. I pull a chair out for Louis helping him so he won't fall and I set his crutches aside. "woah Harry why so fancy"? "Because Lou I say this is a celebration for you".

"Oh" he says his phone starts to ring "I wonder who that is" I say smiling. "Harry what did you do"?  "Nothing" I say trying to keep a straight face but fail miserably. "Nevermind". Louis says laughing.

"Unknown number" he says "Huh who could it be"? I asked  "I don't know"? Louis said he answered the call.

"This is Louis Tomlinson" the Doncaster boy says. "Yea" he says "wait what repeat that your kidding right"? I hear the coach say "nope Louis Tomlinson you are the new coach" making Louis smile bigger then I ever seen.

"Ok thanks" he says then call ends "HARRY I'M THE COACH FOR DONCASTER ROVERS".  "I know Louis". "How"? Louis asks "no reason; oh here comes the waiter". "Hello Mr.Styles, hi Mr.Tomlinson what would you like to eat on this fine night"?

Louis spoke "can we have-".  I cut him off "a large pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms with a large coke". "Ok" the waiter said "be out with your food later". "Ok".

I say turning back to Louis. "Harry what is this all about"? He says giving me a smile that could kill. "Um well you see I can't say because um it's a secret". "Harry we all know that's not true"

"Oh hey here is our food"  Louis laughed "fine you win". The waitress whispers in my ear "your families are here in costume so here".

She hands me a ring I quickly take it. Louis gives me a weird look and I smile "thank you" I whisper to her. "No problem" she whispers back handing us our food. With the rest of mine and Louis family they all smile at me.  I start talking "so Louis remember the first day we met in the X factor"? "Yea" he said.

"Well that was the day I realized that I loved you and still do". I say getting on one knee "I remember when we sang torn and we had a duet sort of thing that brought me to think a few days ago. When we were racing down the stairs and you twisted you ankle, so we rushed to the hospital who poisoned you.

You seemed fine but the next day you woke up and you hit your foot and screamed when you saw you had a cast on and when I asked are you ok you passed out. So we rushed you to my mum's hospital we got pulled over by a cop told him what happened and he gave us a ride so when my mum declared you no longer with us. I made her inject me with the same poison you had died from. So before I was injected my last words were I love you Louis William Tomlinson than everything went black. Then about two weeks later I woke up and have you that speech that saved your life because we are soul mates.

I look Louis in the eyes and see he was crying and I look behind him to see our families also crying my eyes start to water "I can't live without you Louis so will you Louis William Tomlinson".

I sniff back tears before letting it all out "marry me" Louis began crying more and shook his head "yes, yes a million times yes" he said before I could say anything his lips crashed into mine. His lips so soft we began kissing more and more soon we were kissing till we had to stop and catch our breath. "I - I do" Louis says breathless everyone began cheering and crying. My mum said "congrats Mr. Styles". "Mum "!!! I say "it's Tomlinson".

We all laugh between tears. "Who wants some cake"!!! Louis yells we all agree saying yes the waiter cuts the cake serving it." Cake time" she says "Tomlinson's first" she says Louis and I laugh taking the plate with cake.

"Waiter I say we need two forks". "Nah" Louis says laughing me cutting the cake with his fork I help him because he is on crutches. "Thanks mate" he says before shoving cake in my mouth I do the same to him.

Then as it's 10 minutes to night we all began dancing "Louis would you like this dance"? I ask "yes I would" he said getting up with my help.

"Aw sweet" he shouts its "the Killers Mr. Brightside"!!! We walk over to the edge of the balcony before I take Louis hands   and he struggles to stand straight man these crutches are always in the way I think.

Oh well Louis and I act like total fools dancing as a shooting star passes. He asks what's my wish and I said "you are" before I let him speak I kiss him making him blush he loses his balance but I catch him. We both laugh and then we go back to Niall's house afterwards and get some well needed sleep.
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

(DID HARRY JUST PROPOSE TO LOUIS IM CRYING THAT IS SO ROMANTIC AND THAT SPEECH HARRY GAVE LOUIS ABOUT WHEN THEY FIRST MET TILL NOW JUST OMG)