chapter 24: vist to the hospital hope it all goes well

Tomlinson's P.O.V's

"Lottie were here" I hear Fizzy say "let's go then". We walk in the hospital doors and ask to see Louis Tomlinson "ah wolf boy". "uh what"? Fizzy asks "your brother is part wolf". "wait"!

Lottie said interjecting the conversation "my brother is hybrid"? "yes" the nurse says "oh my god where is he doctor"? "upstairs room 234" "thanks" I say waving to her before bolting up the stairs with Fizzy , the twins and Georgia and Phoebe we find the room and go to enter.

Horan's P.O.V

Greg , Theo and his wife enter the hospital "um excuse me nurse could you tell me where my little bro Niall Horan is"? "sure thing upstairs room 234". "thanks doc". "no problem" she smiled I grab Theo before Denise and I run upstairs to find my brothers room.

" 234 right" I ask Theo who nods "yup" the little lad says "ok" we pass 224, 225, 226 until we finally reach 234 we see Niall and Louis ,Liam and Harry , and what looks to be Louis family "hey guys" we say awkwardly before squeezing in the room.

Payne's P.O.V

Shadow and I run in the doors "we are looking for Liam Payne". "upstairs room 234". "thanks" we say before running up four flights of stairs. We look at all the room numbers and continue to walk till we find the now very crowded room and it looks like everyone is bonding.

I hope no one else comes but I was wrong Gemma burst through the door Harry she yelled "oh god this is a lot of people" I think I look at the Tomlinson's who are impressed by Louis I hear them yell "oh my god that's so cute" before the lad turns full wolf what is happening Harry and Gemma are talking about Louis and how they got married.

I lastly look over to the Horan's who are sitting on the hospital bed Niall is in talking to him "uca Ni"? "aw" the whole room says before laughing everyone is bonding until Harry yells for our attention walking over to Louis whispering something to him before Louis nods "r you sure"? Harry asks Louis says "yes, everyone I have an announcement" everyone looks at Harry and Louis begins talking "we decided we are adopting a kid".

The whole room is in awe before it goes silent when Greg asks Louis looks at Harry after we leave the hospital everyone's mouths dropped open at what was just said.

Everyone looks around awkwardly before facing Harry and Louis again smiling they all began cheering and laughing at small comments made after all it was a pretty great visit.