Our last goodbye

Day after Valentine's day

Louis quietly got up making sure not to wake Harry up . The older boy kissed Harry's head before grabbing a pen and writing a note . Louis' eyes filled with tears as he looked at Harry sleeping peacefully . Louis quietly closed the door behind him and left the house. He drove to a hotel leaving all the memories behind him. He parked in front of the hotel before entering and requesting a room. Once he paid he got the key to his room and ran upstairs. He pulled out his bag hidden inside were pictures of him and Harry. He felt tears in his eyes he pushed them back and grabbed a lighter and watched the pictures burn away. He burnt himself when the picture was gone. Instead of flinching an idea came to mind he grabbed the lighter and flicked the flame over his skin . He stopped for a minute then pulled his knees to his chest as he began to let tears fall he missed Harry so much .

Back at the flat...

Harry woke up reaching out for Louis but he wasn't there. Harry began to panic. He looked at the stand next to him and seen a note . 'Dear Harry I need to confess somethings in this note . First I'm sorry for everything I did wrong when you were going through a rough time I pushed you to get better and it wasn't right, the thing is I got so attached to you that I felt like if you did that to yourself I had to and I'm sorry I lied to you, you we're not in a coma , you never were , I just felt like we were rushing things and I got nervous and it just slipped out. I'm sorry that I lied to you about being ok when in reality I was breaking down over every little thing. I lied to you about so much I never meant to hurt you either. Second what we had I believe was real and it felt nice to have someone who cared about me even when I was at my worse ... Like I am now . I really love you Harry but it got to be too much by the time you read this I'll be gone I love you so much don't lose hope and if Niall asks where I am tell him the truth don't lie about it he gets emotional about stuff like this. Never forget hi and oops' Love Louis.

Harry's eyes stung as he crumpled up the note and fell to his knees. He sobbed his body shook in fear . He knew Louis was hurting , he tried helping but Louis always pushed him away.

At the hotel...

Louis' eyes watered as he grabbed his phone searching for Harry's number. He texted Harry one text

To Harry: I love you Harry but my time has come to an end I'm sorry but I have to do this goodbye.

And with that Louis silenced his phone and made his way to the roof . He looked down at all the traffic that passed and just enjoyed his last moment of life . He grabbed his phone and Strong began playing "My hands your hands , tied up like to ships drifting weightlessly" Louis heart raced as he walked closer to the edge "waves try to break it , I'd do anything to save it , why is it so hard to say it" Louis looked back at his surroundings and walked to the edge of the hotel roof . He heard the familiar voice he was once in love with " Louis don't do it!" Harry yelled. Louis looked back and said sorry before jumping. Harry fell to his knees and screamed Louis name but it was too late . Louis was gone.