His Tragedy part 2

Go away Louis" Harry said pushing Louis away. "No" Louis said plainly "what!" Harry asked frustrated . "I'm not leaving you" Louis said sitting next to Harry. "Just go" Harry said shaking, his nails dug into his skin.

"Harry what you do to yourself, you do to me" Louis said sternly. "Why would I cut you?" Harry asked angrily. "Take my arm and make all the cuts you want" Louis said giving Harry his arm. "No, you don't deserve it!" Harry yelled out in frustration. "Neither do you Harry" Louis said patting Harry on the shoulder.

"Yes I do!" Harry shouted out . "Why , Harry, why come on tell me, why can't you take my arm and hurt me, not yourself!" Louis pushed for an answer.

"Y-you don't deserve it" Harry said his voice shaking. "And you do?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes!" Harry said his voice cracking. "No you don't Harry" Louis said his eyes wide . "Yes. I .do." Harry said grabbing a shiny object. Louis looked at him his eyes wide from shock . He stayed still. "Come closer Tomlinson, I dare you to" Harry yelled over the wind. Louis walked slowly over to Harry "Harry give me the blade" Louis says cautiously. "Why so you can throw it off the bridge?" Harry asked . Louis shook his head, how could he approach Harry.

"Harry listen, I know how you feel , you want to die. I get that , I wanted to once too, but, . You. Harry saved me you told me that you would be miserable with out me here. "

"I recovered, for the most part, look just put the weapons and blades down, we can get though this together. "Louis said calmly raising his hands . Harry ignored him and walked to the edge of the bridge. The curly haired boy looked down. "Bye Louis" he says getting ready to jump.