Chapter 12: little kittens + fleas = a huge problem

Louis P.O.V

As Harry Niall and I continue playing with the kittens I began to scratch my arm. "It's just cat dander" I say to my self but it's not I continue scratching my arm again making it go red itchy.

I yell "Harry" I look at him "where did you get these kittens"? "well Harry says letting out a small laugh "um you see". "Spit it out Harold.

He says laughing "fine" Harry pouts "so I was driving by an alley and I saw a box and I thought I heard little meows. So I stopped the car and looked in the box and saw 4 little kittens and it began to thunder.

Harry's eyes began getting all glossy "I had to save them Lou they could have died or worse been hit by a car. They were scared but they ran over to me I found a blanket in my car and I put it on the box placing the kittens back in. They looked so happy when I said they were safe I'm so sorry Lou". "it's fi-" I begin itching my arm more again drawing blood by any 'awooo"
                          Harry's P.O.V

Oh no I look at Louis who is scratching as paws replace where his hands were "oh my Louis are you ok I am so sorry I didn't know they had fleas". "It's fine" Louis says his foot scratching his ear. "Oh that feels great" .

I quickly find my phone and call the vet a girl picks the phone up "this is Vanessa speaking how may I help you today".

"Hey" I say in a panicked voice "um I think-" for a minute 'oh god how am I suppose to explain that I have a  wolf with a bad case of fleas' I am snapped back to reality "sir are you there"? The girl asks "yes sorry about that um I have a hybrid boyfriend who got fleas from our cats".

Vanessa speaks again "ok sir come down with your hybrid boyfriend and cats just keep them away from you".

"Ok" I say the call ends I look at Louis is back to normal sorta he has his ears tail and fangs again. "Ok Louis we are going to the vet. I'm going to ask Niall to help you to your crutches and you can ride with him. I will take the cats".

"Ok" Louis says as Niall comes over and helps me up on my crutches "lets go" Niall says I say "I will leave first because I have kittens".

Who are scared after I get the cats in the car in there crate. I yell good bye to Louis and Niall yelling them "I'll see them soon" they nod before getting into Niall's car and driving to the vet.

Lets just hope they allow hybrids and contaminated brothers.        
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

(lol this vet does happen to take people who got something from another animal such as fleas and stuff of that sort)