chapter 36: Harry's recovery maybe

Løuis P.O.V

"Niall, Mikey, Luke , Ash, Calum, I yell guys we have an emergency". Mikey and Calum come running out. "where's Niall and Ash" I ask "well you see they uh,-" Mikey cut in they had to run out for an hour or two" Mikey lied "why" I ask "they had to get a last minute gift to buy Mikey a gift" Calum says.

"Oh, I say well the doctors say they found H in the bathroom with him we're pills he swallowed and he had a razor in his hand they found him breathing luckily and they took him to the hospital".

"Øh" was all Luke , Michael and Calum said before speaking again breaking the silence "I have an idea" Calum mumbled "you do" I say my tail repeatedly whacking Michael "Lou calm down please your killing my crotch" "oops" I laugh.

My tail hits Michael in the balls again Luke falls on the laughing hysterically. "oh my, oh my god" he breathes trying to catch his breath "that's priceless" Calum laughs. "guys" Michael says "I though we were gonna go see Harry" "oh yea I say let's go"

30 minutes later

"Mr. Tomlinsøn" "yes that's me" I tell the short blonde nurse who smiles at me "how's he doing" I say "good" she says "we took him off his breathing machine and he does have a broken arm he is also a bit hungover".

"Wait what I say how" "well when we took him in he started crying saying. he lost his boyfriend and that your friend and him fought and you ran away". "oh I say can we see him I motion towards Calum Luke and Michael "sure honey go ahead". "thanks doc" I say smiling before we take off looking for Harry's room .

We found Harry he was asleep I close the door queitly "Lou" his voice raspier than normal "yea it's me Harry". tears roll down my face before Harry can speak again he is coughing ,coughing so much there's blood.

"NURSE" I yell about 10 of them come in "my boyfriend is coughing up blood". "will he be ok"? Michael asks the doctor she shakes her head "I hope" "doc what's wrøng with him"? she stayed silent "your boyfriend was poisoned".