Chapter 17: 5 mates reunite but for how long

Harry's P.O.V

"Ok now that everyone is here let's begin" I say as Zain and Liam sit down next to Louis. Zain asks "what happened to Louis"? We told him that Louis tripped down the stairs and landing on his ankle breaking it "oh" Zain says "and the rings" he points to my right hand then to Louis'.

Liam interrupts "don't tell me you two got married, wow". "Yea we did" I laughed "tell us all the juicy details" I laugh as Louis begins the story "well you see it all started off as, after I broke my ankle we went to a hospital that poisoned me. We got home and every one thought I was under amnesia but I wasn't. So the next day I woke up because I hit my ankle causing me to scream and wake Harry up and I asked why did I have a cast on and why don't I feel good Harry tried calming me down but it wasn't working.

  Before I could tell him what hurt I passed out. Then he screamed for Niall and broke a speed limit. We went to Harry's mum's hospital and she checked me out and she said to Harry and Niall I was dead. So Harry called for nurses and they injected him with the same stuff they injected me with and his last words were I love you".

"Aw" Zain said "shh" Liam said "there's more" Louis continues "so after Niall finds out we were both gone he and Harry's mum called Lottie who came rushing in and she gave me half of her kidney thinking it would work. 2 weeks later Harry woke up and gave me a speech and about 2 days after I woke up.

To celebrate Harry got taken home and I was taken home. then about an hour later there was a knock on my door. I opened carefully so I didn't fall and Harry was all dressed up. Niall was behind him they told me to get ready so I did. Then Harry took me to Pizza Hut, yes I know not very romantic but still kinda cute.

When we ordered our food Harry asked "remember when I peed on him on X factor" and I said "yes why" then he got down on one knee gave me a speech that brought everyone to tears. I said "yes" then we kissed "aw" everyone said "how cute" I spoke up "and I couldn't be happier".