Chapter 15: follow the sound of cheer and laughter and you will see

Niall's P.O.V

I planned something fun for today I decided that me Harry and my brother would all go to the amusement park.

I remember that Harry told me he loved going when he was younger. Louis not so much he just likes the games. I wake up the two sleeping boys "Harry, Louis wake up" I say Louis wakes up "what" he says letting out a yawn.

" I have a surprise for us but you gotta wake Harry up" I watch as Louis pushes Harry who falls on the floor with a thud. "Ow" he yells "what was that for"? He looks at Louis "it wasn't me" he said giving Harry his puppy dog eyes.

"What the heck Niall". "What I told Louis to wake you up isn't that right Louis". "Yea" he said nodding his head.

"Ok," Harry says "so where are we going"? Louis looks at his brother Niall said "it's a surprise". "Oh I love surprises" Harry says "we know" both Louis and I laugh "now go and get changed" .

"Ok" after we all change we get in my black/ blue range Rover and drive to the amusement park. After we get there Harry hands Louis his crutches they head towards the games well I tell them I'm going on the daredevil ride be safe they tell me.

Harry's P.O.V.

When Lou and I get over to the games he says he wants to do the claw machine I laugh but say "ok" we take turns till we clear out the machine. Then we go to Niall's range Rover and put all of them in the back before going to ring toss.

I won about 6 times Louis got upset so I told the guy operating the game to give me the big red fuzzy dog he hands it to me and I hold it for Lou. We play every mini game still waiting for Niall to get back 3 hours pass and still no Niall .

  Niall's P.O.V

As I am still waiting for the daredevil I hear a familiar British accent "Ellie"? I say. then turn around to face my old girlfriend "Niall"? she says awkwardly "what's up"? "nothing" I say "how've you been"? "good" she says "so,"she asks "you here by yourself"? "Yea" I say "oh wait you mean did I come all alone no".

I laugh "I came with my older brother and his boyfriend". "Aw Louis got a boyfriend"? She cooed "yea" I say "a few weeks ago Louis broke his ankle, so now he is on crutches".

" I'm so sorry" she says as the line moves up. "Its fine" I tell her "he has been getting a lot better". "Well that's good" she says giving me a smile. "Ellie can I ask you something"?

"Sure" she says "look I know I made a mistake when we broke apart but will you be my girlfriend again" I look at Ellie who is speechless.

Louis' P.O.V

After Harry and I finish at the ball toss booth we get our prize Harry asks if I was hungry and I said "yea a little". So we go over to a little stand and Harry gets a large pretzel that we share after ordering a large pretzel with a large coke we sit down and wait till we are called which doesn't take long.

Once we get our food we sit down and Harry hands me little piece. I open my mouth and he sets the pretzel piece in my mouth moving his hand so I don't accidentally bite him.

After we are done we find this really cool singing booth not to brag but I beat Harry with my high note we got our prize and just sat at a table and relaxed talking.

Ellie's P.O.V

I look at Niall who just asked if I would be his girlfriend again he gets down on one knee reaches in his pocket and pulls out a box. I hear him say "Ellie Jane Goulding will you" he opens the box "be my girlfriend" I see a beautiful necklace "yes" I say.

"Yes" he hugs me and kissed me before I could speak again. I laugh at his comment he says about "you got a pretty lucky guy". "Yes I do" I say and we kiss again.