4

Viola didn't like Hermione Granger at all. She was immediately far to overbearing, and talkative. Ginny also seemed rather talkative, but in a very different way. Hermione seemed to only talk about things no one else cared about.

After Hermione introduced herself, Viola had told the bushy haired girl her first name.

"What is your surname, might I ask?" said Hermione.

Viola swallowed.

"L-Lestrange," Viola said nervously.

Hermione's face lifted.

"I've heard that name before-" panic settled in Viola's chest. "-it was in a book about the Sacred Twenty-Eight!"

Ginny frowned.

"What's that?"

"It's the remaining pure blood families!" said Hermione. "Honestly Ginny, you should know this! Weasley is one of the sacred twenty eight.

"Oh," Ginny giggled. "I didn't realize I was sacred!"

Hermione started going off about the Sacred Twenty-Eight, spewing more information than Viola could ever care to know about it.

Viola slumped back in her seat relieved. She knew her families reputation. Her Aunt Bellatrix and her fathers brother, Rudolphus, had tortured a family by the name of Longbottom and ended up in Askaban. They had both been loyal followers of the Dark Lord years ago. Viola knew their story had to be known by many students at Hogwarts. Luckily it seemed Hermione and Ginny were not among them.

Despite being annoying and nosy, there was another reason Viola didn't like Hermione; she had stolen her first potential friend. Although Ginny amused Viola a few times by making funny faces at her, Ginny's main focus was on her and Hermione's conversation. Viola found herself left in a corner, ignored and unwanted. A place she felt far to familiar with.

Things only got worse when, a few hours into the ride, two other girls came bursting into the compartment. Viola winced at the obnoxious giggling. One girl had dark hair and almond shaped eyes, while the other was tall with white-blond hair.

"Quick hide!" shrieked the dark-haired girl.

Viola, Ginny and Hermione all stared as the girls dove under the seats. A stocky boy with a ravenclaw sweater on and a prefect badge appeared in the door way.

"Have you seen two giggling girls?" The asked boy in an annoyed tone.

Ginny smiled at him rand lied with ease.

"Nope."

As the boy walked away Viola noticed the back of the boys head was colored purple. Somehow Viola didn't think he had chosen that color. After he had stalked out of sight, the two hiding girls burst into more uproarious giggles that caused Auggie to fly into Viola's jacket to hide.

"Thanks so much!" said the blonde girl to Ginny as they climbed out.

"Yeah, we were in for it!" said the other girl.

They both jumped onto the seat next to Ginny. It was really only made for three people and Hermione was squished to the side. Hermione cast the girls an irritated look then went to sit beside Viola.