62

This chapter is dedicated to   fandomsandanerd I meant to dedicate a chapter to you a long time ago! Thanks for your support of this story!

__________________________

All of a sudden there was the sound of voices from the kitchen. Ginny looked up from the pile of potatoes her and Hermione were peeling while Ginny's mum knit.

"There back!" said Ginny excitedly.

That morning her father, Ron, Fred and George had gone to fetch Harry from his Uncles house.

Ginny dropped her knife and made to head into the kitchen, but her mother grabbed onto her hand.

"I don't think so young lady. Let's finish up these potatoes up before we go to say hello to Harry," said Molly. Her needled were moving at an incredibly fast pace.

"But Mum!" protested Ginny, "Can't we just say a quick hello?"

"No, you can finish peeling these potatoes quick. Do you want to eat dinner?"

Ginny sent a disparaging look at bushy-haired Hermione, who shrugged. Ginny began to peel potatoes at top speed.

Suddenly a loud shout came from the kitchen, making all three witches look up.

"-It isn't funny! That sort of behavior seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations!"

Ginny was quite surprised to realize that voice belonged to her father. He hardly ever raised his voice.

"- I spent half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of muggles, and my own sons-"

"We didn't give it to him because he's a muggle! We gave it to him because he's a bullying git!" came George's voice.

"Oh dear," said Molly, getting to her feet with a frown, "I'd better go see what's going on."

Both Ginny and Hermione jumped to their feet, dropping potatoes and knives, to follow Molly.

Ginny's stomach leapt excitedly as she heard Harry's voice come from the kitchen as well.

"Yeah, he is Mr Weasley."

"That's not the point!" came Arthur Weasley's angry voice, "You wait until I tell your mother-"

"Tell me what?" asked Molly as she entered the kitchen. Then she added, "Oh hello, Harry dear. Tell me what, Arthur?"

Ginny entered the kitchen side by side with Hermione. All of her brothers were there, except for Percy. Her Father had just looked around at her mother with an apprehensive look on his face. There was one person however who captured Ginny's attention without any competition. There, standing by Ron, was Harry Potter, his black hair a mess and a rather bemused expression on his face, like he wasn't sure what to do in the current situation. Ginny couldn't help but smile at the sight of him.

He grinned back, making her go scarlet.

"Tell me what, Arthur?" Molly said again.

Ginny glanced at the twins, knowing more than likely it was something they had done that had got there mum all worked up. They were both struggling to hide smiles.

Ginny's assumptions were confirmed when her father said, "Its nothing, Molly. Fred and George just - but I've had words with them -"

"What have they done this time?" Mrs Weasley asked, "If its got anything to do with Weasley's Wizard Wheezes-"