53

A/N: I'm sorry this took me so long to update . . . at least it felt like a long time to me. I have no excuse :/. Also I wanted to inform you all of a slight change I making: Hugo's last name is now Leighton, rather than Leonard. I just didn't really like Leonard.

This chapter is dedicated to thebigbadwolf86 thanks for voting and reading!
__________________________

"Ginny! Oi! Ginny!"

"Ginny," said Peggy Idle warningly, "Grady's coming."

Ginny looked over her shoulder, down the hallway she was walking through with Peggy and Vera. Sure enough there was the tall boy, striding confidently toward her with a smug look on his face.

"Oh no!" groaned Ginny, "Hurry! Lets pretend we didn't see him!"

As the three girls broke into a gentle jog, Vera said, "That boy is relentless in his pursuits!"

"I know! It's bloody annoying!" Ginny said.

"It might be sweet if it were anyone else," said Peggy thoughtfully, still jogging, "But he's so . . . "

"Full of himself?" suggested Ginny.

"Exactly."

The girls turned a corner and found themselves blocked by a clump of students waiting for class.

"Oh no," groaned  Ginny.

She turned in a circle, looking for a way to escape, and was just in time to see Grady turn down the same corridor. With hair as bright as hers, there was no way for Ginny to hide.

"Ginny!" said Grady, grinning broadly and striding over.

Resigned to her fate, Ginny faced the boy.

"Hello Grady," she said wearily, "Do you need something?"

"I want to walk with you to class," said Grady.

"Oh, that's nice," started Ginny, "but I already told Vera and Peggy-"

"Come on, let's go," said Grady.

He grabbed her arm, and pulled her towards the clumps of people.

"Out of our way," said Grady, shoving a first year aside.

"Grady!" cried Ginny, "Don't be so rude."

She shook his arm off hers, then turned to the alarmed looking eleven year old.

"Are you alright?" Ginny asked.

The boy nodded. Ginny turned on Grady again.

"You'll just have to wait with everyone else," Ginny snapped at him, "You can't just go shoving people around!"

Grady snorted. "The kids fine. Besides, it was either that, or wait around all day.

"I think 'all day' is a bit of an exaggeration," said Ginny. She folded her arms across her chest.

"Ginny, look. I did it for you!" said Grady.

Ginny's freckled nose wrinkled up in disgust.

"For me? I didn't want you to do anything for me! Nor will I ever want you to do something for me," said Ginny.

"But-" started Grady.

Ginny didn't wait for him to finish. The hallway was clearing , and Vera and Peggy had disappeared from sight. Ginny turned on the heel of her boot and started striding briskly down the hallway.