52

This chapter is dedicated to MehatKansha Thanks so much for reading, voting and commenting on this story! You're awesome!

Also I wanted to say that I haven't been updating as much as I usually do, and I'll be continuing to do so. A chapter a day is becoming a bit to much, so I'm going to aim for every other day. I might do more, I might do less, but not everyday. Especially since I'm working on another story as well, which I've neglected to update for about a week. But anyway, just thought I'd let you know. Thanks for reading!

___________________________

"Impetavesper-"

Ginny whirled around angrily in her seat to face Viola who was sitting behind her in potions class.

"Won't you just leave me alone?" Ginny snapped.

"No," said Viola staunchly.

"Why are you doing this?" Ginny demanded, "Every time I turn my back your hitting me with that bloody hex! Are you still mad that I accused you of being in control of the boggart?"

"What do you think?" asked Viola coldly.

"That you're being ridiculous!" said Ginny, "And by hexing me, it just makes me think over the possibility of you being the culprit even more!"

"Well-" started Viola, but she stopped suddenly as a shadow loomed over them.

"What is going on here?" asked Snape's cold voice.

Ginny swallowed then looked around to find the potions master standing with his eyebrows raised.

Ginny opened her mouth to reply, but found someone else speaking instead.

"There arguing, I think, Sir."

The voice was dreamy and matter of fact at the same time. Ginny looked around to see Luna sitting on the edges of the room. She didn't have a desk but had made herself comfortable on the floor beside a stack of magazines. She was smiling up at Snape pleasantly. Ginny frowned in confusion at the girl. What was she doing here? It was double potions with the Slytherin's and Gryffindors, Ravenclaws were in no way involved.

"I am aware of that Miss Lovegood," said Snape coldly, "But what do you think you're doing in my classroom?"

"Reading," said Luna.

She was the only person Ginny had ever seen smile at Snape, especially when he was clearly annoyed.

Luna lifted up a copy of the magazine called the Quibbler. She waved it about in the air. "There's a very interesting article on the Weird Sisters and how they are plotting to-"

Snape cut her off angrily.

"This is not a class for Ravenclaws. Don't you have another classroom to be?" asked Snape.

"Yes, I do," said Luna, unfazed.

"Why aren't you there?" asked Snape through his teeth.

"A student locked me out of History of Magic," said Luna, "I can't say I mind. It's a bit of boring subject that no one likes. People mostly use it as an exscuse for sleeping."

"Well, why don't you get going back there," snapped Snape.

"Oh . . . " said Luna, "Well, alright."

She gathered up her magazines then left the room, followed by a trail of giggles.

Ginny couldn't help but be relieved by Luna's absurdities as they had gotten Snape's attention off of her and Viola. Disconcerted, the professor merely turned and swept to the front of the classroom.