80

A\N: I'm sure you are all getting sick of hearing this, but I am sorry for the late updates! I need to discipline myself more. After work from now on, I will try to write at least a little bit of this story so I can try and keep up with updates.

The eightieth chapter (which is very long and mentions Butterbeer a lot) of this story is dedicated to booksrlife101 for binge reading this story! Thanks so much!
_______________________

The eightieth chapter (which is very long and mentions Butterbeer a lot) of this story is dedicated to booksrlife101 for binge reading this story! Thanks so much! _______________________

"Of all the places we could go, we end up here," sighed Hugo.

Viola was standing in front of the lonely dilapidated house on the edge of the village known as the Shrieking Shack. Hugo and Ava stood beside her, as like always.

It was Saturday and all students third year and up were permitted into the village of Hogsmeade. This was Viola's first trip, and the Shrieking Shack had been one of the many tempting things the village held.

Hugo looked sideways at Viola who was obviously ignoring him at she squinted ahead at the Shrieking Shack.

"Can you remind me why we're here again?" Hugo asked.

"Because Viola wanted to come here," said Ava. She was wearing a red beret upon her blonde curls and her cheeks were turning red in the cold. "And so did I."

"Right, I get that," said Hugo. "But why?"

"Because it's haunted, Hugo," said Viola in a voice of exasperation.

"Oh, right," said Hugo nodding. Then he frowned. "Wait, that's why we're here?"

Viola sighed and resigned herself to the fact that she would have to explain her logic to Hugo.

"Yes, Hugo," said Viola, turning to face the Hufflepuff boy. "I'm just confused because everyone stays away from the Shrieking Shack because it's supposedly 'haunted'. But I've heard even the ghosts stay away from it, amf that doesn't make sense because aren't they themselves haunting the castle? So I want to see what kind of spirits could scare away even other ghosts! Besides you agreed to come Hugo!"

"That's true, I did," admitted Hugo.

"Then could you please just shut up for a quick moment," said Ava pleasantly. She patted their friend in the shoulder.

"Oh, that's asking a lot of me, but I'll try my best," said Hugo with much chivalry.

Viola returned to staring at the Shrieking Shack as Hugo appeared to start holding his breath.