47

A/N: 2k views guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm ecstatic!!!!!! Thanks so much for sticking by this story!!!!!!!!!!!
___________________________
As November arrived, Sirius Black remained no where to be found, as well as the boggart that had attacked Ava. Viola had checked hopefully under the bed, but the creature was no where to be found.

The Fat Lady refused to return to her painting which meant Dumbledore had to replace her. No painting was quite foolish enough to take up this dangerous role, except for one: Sir Cadogan. He was a knight who rode a fat pony and would challenge anyone and anything to duel. He also kept changing the passwords so frequently, and into such bizarre combinations, barely anyone could keep track. 

The knowledge that a murder was running loose around the school was certainly more than enough to scare even the bravest Gryffindor, but the community fear was dimmed slightly in the anticipation of the upcoming Quidditch match, Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff.

"Oy, Ginny!" Hugo called with a broad grin at her as she passed him, Viola and Ava in the great hall on the morning of the match, mid-November, "Is Gryffindor ready to be slaughtered?"

Ginny stopped and raised her eyebrows as she grinned at the boy in amusement.

"Nope, they aren't," said Ginny, "Which is why they will be winning the match today."

Hugo nodded. "Yup. Sure," then he quickly added, "I'm just kidding, Gryffindors got a good team." He started to walk away then looked over his shoulder with a grin, "Almost as good as Hufflepuff!"

Ginny got sight of the yellow and black scarf Viola was wearing.

"Viola!" gasped Ginny, in mock indignation, "You should be supporting Gryffindor!"

Viola shrugged with an awkward little grin then plucked at the scarf, "well I didn't want to wear it-"

"Hugo made us," added Ava, lifting up an end of her own.

"Well, may the best team win!" said Ginny with a grin.

She bid the three goodbye, then headed off with her friends.

It was a miserable day for a match; the wind was howling and cold, mid-November rain was pelting down.

Ginny, Vera, and Peggy all crowded under Vera's large umbrella as they ran down to the stadium.

"This is great!" Colin yelled over the howling wind as they settled down in the stadium. He had the collar of his jumper pulled over his face.

"Wonderful," said Ginny, as the wind blew rain into her face and whipped her vivid hair about.

"This-" sighed Peggy from beneath the cloak she had pulled over her head, "- is going to be a miserable match."

🦇🦇🦇

"I can't see a thing!" Viola yelled.

"Me neither!" Ava shouted bag.

"Go Cedric! Get the bloody snitch!" hollered Hugo. "Get it! Get it! Get it!"

The match was commencing, but no one could see much besides the red and yellow blurs in the pitch, but that didn't stop Hugo from practically cheering his head off. Gryffindor already had to call a time-out once, then Hermione had done something to Harry Potter's glasses. Despite the Hufflepuff scarf around her neck, Viola was secretly rooting for the Gryffindors to win, only because she didn't want Harry to loose. He was such a nice boy, he always smiled at her in the hallways when they passed, even though she was a Slytherin.