55

Sunlight was a frequent visitor now that May was approaching, it came streaming through the castle windows making the whole place much cheerier.

Although it was only April, Viola was already beginning to study for exams coming at the beginning of June.

"There not for a whole month Viola!" Hugo said in exasperation, "I admire your ambition, but, blimey, we've still got time!"

But Viola was determined to come out on top in all her exams. The girl just bounced from one aim to another, never stopping to really enjoy anything.

One morning something occurred that took her mind off of exams completely. She awoke to find a trembling Morgana being comforted by Bertha. Morgana's freckled face looked tearstained.

"What's going on?" Viola asked, sitting up in bed with a perplexed frown.

Both girls eyes narrowed as they looked around at her.

"It's none of your business," spat Morgana, "Besides, I think you already know."

Viola's frown deepened. "Um, no. I don't actually. That's why I just asked 'what happened?'"

"Yeah, sure," sneered Morgana, "Just keep on lying, Lestrange."

Viola snorted. "I guess I'll have to as I have no idea what I'm lying about."

"The boggart," blurted Bertha, "You're lying about the boggart!"

"What boggart?" Viola asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The one that attacked Morgana this morning," said Bertha, pointing an chubby finger at Viola accusingly, "You're controlling it!"

"There was another boggart?" said Viola, incredulously.

"Yes, as you well know," said Morgana.

"Why does everyone think I'm in control of it?" Viola demanded.

"'Cause you are," said Bertha.

"It just makes sense," said Morgana, "You are the only one in this dormitory who hadn't been visited by the boggart! Coincidence? I think not."

The door of the dormitory swung open. There stood Ava, fully dressed and frowning in concern.

"Is everything okay in here?" Ava asked cautiously.

"No," said Morgana.

"Morgana was attacked by a boggart and they claim I'm the one who did it," said Viola quickly, before Morgana could tell the story.

Ava's blue eyes widened, and she immediately looked to Bertha and Morgana.

"Don't be ridiculous!" said Ava. "Of course it wasn't Viola! Why don't you read the note?"

"What note?" asked Viola, looking to Morgana and Bertha. "Did the boggart's controller leave another note?"

"You left another note," muttered Morgana.

"Yes," said Bertha, she heals out a folded piece of parchment. "Here, read this."

Viola threw back the covers, and crossed the room in her nightgown to fetch the paper. She eagerly unfolded it. Her eyes scanned the page quickly as she took in the words.

For all the crimes
You have committed
Will come a revenge
Perfectly fitted.
You must make the wrongs right
And make amends
Before this night
~ Vascara Telt

"Who is Vascara Telt?" Viola demanded, looking up from the paper, her face full of bewilderment. "It's the same name from before!"

"It's you, you idiot!" snapped, Morgana angrily, "You're Vascara Telt because you let that boggart loose!"