77

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to Prabzhere for all the support on my story, and because I told you the chapter would be up yesterday morning . . . And it wasn't. I apologize for that! But seriously, thanks!
__________________________

Ginny and Viola agreed to meet next weekend and perform the Unbreakable Truth or Dare binding spell. Morgana decided to be difficult by not telling the girl's the spell, and insisting she be the one to cast it.

"She's probably going to curse us both," Viola grumbled to herself as she headed down a corridor early Saturday morning.

Although Viola actually doubted that. Morgana was just the kind of person who liked feeling superior to others, and keeping the binding spell to herself was just another way of lifting herself up.

The teachers were trying to bring an end to these Truth or Dare games, so they all agreed it would be best to meet up early in a secluded area of the castle grounds to avoid reprimand or detention. And the less people there the better, which was why Viola had been forced to tell Hugo the event was actually taking place Sunday morning. Otherwise he would've followed her.

Viola stepped out into the cold November morning. She wrapped her Slytherin scarf about her neck, pinning her dark hair beneath it.

She set off across the grounds, the frosty grass crunching beneath her feet. Then she ducked behind Greenhouse Three where they had all agreed to meet.

Viola was the first to arrive. Shivering slightly, she leaned against the green house to await Ginny and Morgana's arrival while a cold breeze bit at her cheeks.

🦇🦇🦇

Ginny awoke, and rolled out of bed, her red hair sticking this way and that. Trying to be carful not to wake the other girls, Ginny tiptoed about the dorm getting ready to head out. She brushed her hair, then pulled on a yellow jumper and a pair of Wellington boots which had once belonged to Charlie. She grabbed her cloak then headed out of the dormitory.

She was half away across the early-sun lit common room, when a voice hissed "Oy, Ginny, what're you doing?"

Ginny's heart stumbled in surprise. Her hand flew to her wand in her pocket, and she whirled around.

Fred and George were sitting on a sofa, a piece of paper in George's lap, and a quill in his hand.

"What're you two doing up?" Ginny demanded, putting her hands on her hips.

"That's what we're wondering about you," said George.

"Well if you tell me what you're doing, I'll tell you what I'm doing," bargained Ginny.

"Writing a letter," said Fred casually.

"Too who?" Ginny asked.

"Ah, ah, ah," said Fred, waggling a finger at her. "That wasn't part of the deal!"

"Now you tell us where you're going," said George.

Ginny smirked at them. "I'm going somewhere."

"Where?" asked Fred.

"Ah, ah, ah," said Ginny, "That wasn't part of the deal!"

"Alright, fair enough," said Fred with a grin. "You continue going to wherever you're going, and we'll continue writing a letter to whomever ever we are writing to. Deal?"