78

I would like to thank Cold-Drink for reviewing my story! You're fabulous! You should all go check out their account!

________________________

Ginny thought Viola was absolutely ridiculous. Never before had she met someone who held a grudge as long as Viola did. Ginny couldn't even recall what she had done to make the girl hate her as much as she did . . . But Ginny supposed Viola would just have to work out those issues on her own.

Meanwhile, Ginny was busy planning her first dare for Viola. She had a vague idea of something she wanted to do . . . Something the Slytherin girl most certainly wouldn't be expecting.

Ginny was mulling over her idea while they were queuing up outside of Transfiguration class when suddenly Colin nudged her in the ribs.

"What is it, Colin?" asked Ginny, looking around at the boy.

"Look at Rowen's badge!" said Colin, looking rather worked up.

Ginny looked around to see Rowen River approaching, alone as usual. Ginny might've felt bad for the boy as he didn't really seem to have any friends, but it was his own fault for making himself so unpleasant.

Ginny's brown eyes fell upon the badge on Rowena's chest. At first she thought it was an S.P.E.W badge. It bore a message in luminous red letters.

SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION!

"Cedric isn't the real Hogwarts champion," Colin called out to Rowen. "Harry is!"

Rowen stopped in his tracks, raised an eyebrow, and then pressed his badge to his chest. It lit up with green writing.

POTTER STINKS!

Ginny's jaw dropped in indignation. She stepped forward and demanded, "What is wrong with you?"

Rowan gave a humorless laugh.

"More like what's wrong with you if you still believe Potter didn't put his name in the Goblet!" said Rowen.

"What did Harry ever do to you?" Ginny asked ferociously. "Because as far as I know, he didn't do anything to anyone!"

"Everyone is entitled to there own opinion," said Rowen snottily.

"That's not an answer!" scoffed Ginny.

Rowen just shrugged.

"Well, take it off," said Ginny. "Take the badge off right now."

"You can't make me!" said Rowen scornfully.

All the Gryffindors around them had fallen silent as they eavesdropped on the argument breaking loose.

"Oh yes she can!" piped up Colin. "Ginny will hex you!"

"Oh just shut up, pipsqueak," snapped Rowen, "No one asked you."

Ginny's wand was out in a matter of seconds.

"Don't tell Colin to shut up," said Ginny angrily.