Authors Note

And that wraps up Part Two of Bat Bogey Hexers!

I'm grateful for all my readers, but I have a few special wattpadders I would like to mention.

KolGarber

Starfishlikestoread

randam2000

thebigbadwolf86

MehatKansha

Thanks so much for your reads, votes and/or comments! You guys are great!

Now I will be taking a small break to work on part 3, which will be the last part of the story, as I am trying to make it the best it can be. The break will probably only be about a week (maybe longer, maybe shorter, we'll see) as I have a hard time staying away from my current stories.

During my break I will also probably be working on my other story White Lies, if any of you are interested ;) ;)

Again thanks so much!

Chapters: 60
Views: 3K
Words: +82,000

Also I thought some of you might be interested to hear that I apparently put all my characters in the wrong houses, Lol! So here's what happened: I decided to take the official test on Pottermore for each of my characters (a decision inspired by the wonderful kmbell92 who said she does it for her characters) and none of them ended up in the right house, except for one of my characters from my story White Lies, Edith Norwood.

Viola was a Ravenclaw, which is fitting as she was almost put into Ravenclaw, and her ilvermorny house is a Thunderbird.

Ava was also a Ravenclaw, and a Horned Serpent.

Hugo was a Gryffindor, which honestly I expected - he has a lot of Gryffindor traits, and a Wampus.

And an upcoming character you have yet to meet (;) ;)) came out a Slytherin/Wampus rather than a Hufflepuff.

So yeah, apparently me and Pottermore have different opinions.

I agree all those houses fit the characters, but I don't really think for a second I put my characters in the wrong houses.

Viola is a bucket full of ambitious, and Ava is too, in a quiet way. And while Hugo is brave, his loyalty to Viola, for an example, is un-wielding.

But anyway, I just wanted to share that interesting information. Out of curiosity, what house do you think the characters should be in?

And because I feel like showing and telling you guys a bunch of stuff you probably don't care about . . . here are some aesthetics I made!

That's Viola's, and I made a couple for Ginny because I don't really care for the first one

Thanks everyone!

Thanks everyone!