86

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to rabo2506 Thanks for reading this story <3

Also a huge thank you to all of you for 6.4K reads and 1K votes!!!!!!!! I'm honestly so excited! I never expected to come this far!!!
___________________________

Christmas morning arrived, for Viola Lestrange and the rest of her dorm anyway, bright and early when Hugo came bouncing in singing Christmas songs at the top of his lungs.

"Holy night! Silent night! All is calm all is bright-"

Viola shot up in bed, and blinked around bleary eyed. When she saw the Hufflepuff boy come bouncing onto the end of her bed she cried out in alarm.

"Hugo! What're you doing in here?"

The other girls were stirring. Viola saw Morgana sit half way up and squint at Hugo blearily.

"Is that a boy?" she grumbled.

"Yes!" cried Bertha, shooting out of bed. "And a Hufflepuff one!"

Bertha let out a yelp, threw aside the covers, then went sprinting out of the room shrieking, "There's a Hufflepuff boy in our dorm! I repeat, there's a Hufflepuff boy in our dorm!"

Hugo watched Bertha go with eyebrows raised. "Well then. Somone's got issues."

"Hugo, how'd you even get in here?" Viola groaned, rubbing her eyes. "How'd you figure out the password?"

"I'm not telling," said Hugo, pretending to zipper up his lips.

Viola's hand quickly dove behind her pillow and emerged with her wand.

"You better tell me Hugo John Leighton or I'll set Bat Bogeys on you!"

Hugo let out a scream, and fell backwards onto the floor with a thud.

"Hugo?" said Viola in alarm.

She rushed to the edge of her bed. Hugo stared up at her.

"I'm broken," he moaned.

Viola rolled her eye and relaxed.

"You're fine."

She suddenly re-pointed her wand at him.

"Now, how'd you get the password?"

"Ugh, get him out," said Morgana like he was a nasty cockroach rather than an actual person. "Obviously you must've told him the password, Viola. Stop pretending. I'm going to go tell a prefect."

Morgana tossed back the covers, and went marching after Bertha.

"Well," said Hugo. He bounced to his feet. "That got rid of them."

With a sigh, Viola got out of bed. The floor was cold against her bare feet peeking from beneath the bottom of her night gown.

"Come on Hugo," said Viola. She grabbed the boy by his arm, encased in the sleeve of his Pajama top. "Let's get out of here before a prefect comes along."

Viola managed to tug Hugo out of the room and through the common room without being spotted.

Viola groaned when they entered the dark corridor.