76

A\N: Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while. My excuse is that one of my cats went missing for a few days (she's in heat) so I was too stressed to write. But she came back yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also, Summer has arrived where I am and I just started work so updates will be a lot slower and more spontaneous.

And I did a word count of this story and discovers I've written 100,000 + for this story! Pretty baffled by that.

So anyway, thanks for your support and your patience!
________________________

November 2nd arrived surprisingly warm and sunny for the time of year.

The majority of the students headed out to the grounds after classes to soak up what was left of the autumn sun.

Viola was heading across the brown grass, when suddenly Ava grabbed her arm. Viola looked around at her friend in bewilderment.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Um, nothing," said Ava. Her eyes darted to Hugo.

Hugo grinned at Viola. "We just want to go a different way."

Viola frowned suspiciously. She looked from Ava, to Hugo to Clemi, the latter if which looked as bored as usual. Then she looked around. That was when she spotted a girl with long red hair standing by the lake with a blond boy holding a camera.

Viola turned to glare at the others.

"Oh, so that's what it is," Viola said, folding her arms across her chest.

Ever since the idea has occurred to her, Hugo and Ava had been trying to keep Viola out of anywhere near Ginny Weasley.

Viola shook her head at them.

"You still haven't changed my mind," she said. "In fact, I'm going to go challenge Ginny right now."

"No, Viola don't-" Ava started, but Viola was already marching across the grounds.

"There she goes," said Clemi.

"Viola, it isn't a good idea!" Hugo called after her.

Viola ignored them. She just strode purposefully towards Ginny with her cloak fluttering behind her.

As Viola got closer she recognized the blond boy to be Colin Creevey, and noticed that, for some bizarre reason, Ginny had a rubber chicken in her hand.

Viola boldly strode forward, then faltered slightly. A frown appeared between her eyebrows.

She had planned on striding right up to Ginny and challenging her to a game of Unbreakable Truth or Dare, but now that she was about to do it, Viola realized there was no way Ginny would agree to the game . . . Unless she was agreeing to play to keep someone else from playing . . .

Viola changed direction and headed straight for Colin.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Ginny's eyes narrow at her.

"Hi Colin," said Viola brightly, coming to a stop.

"Hiya Viola!" said Colin.

"How are you doing?" Viola asked, completely ignoring Ginny.

"Great!" said Colin. "Ginny was just showing me how her brothers fake wands work!"