79

A/N: hey readers! Sorry for another late update. I've been really busy with work. Over the summer I giving the tentative schedule of one update a week. It might be more, but it probably won't be less.

Also there is a few readers I would like to thank for their reads and votes :)

-theavoided MaraudersAreLife

__________________________
"Hello Ginny."

It took a moment for Ginny to realize that Luna Lovegood was speaking to her. The Ravenclaw girl had taken a seat at the Gryffindor table.

"Huh?" said Ginny, suddenly becoming aware of Luna's presence. "Sorry, Luna, I barely heard you!"

"It's alright," said Luna with a vague smile. "I can tell you were deep in thought. What were you thinking about?"

"Well," said Ginny, "I was trying to come up with a good dare to give Viola Lestrange."

"Oh, Viola is very unpleasant most of the time," said Luna matter of factly. "But I think she could be nice. If she tried a little harder and -" Luna shrugged "-held fewer grudges, I think she could be a very pleasant friend. Sometimes she can be kind."

"Well, she doesn't like me so she's never nice," said Ginny.

"Oh, she doesn't like me either," said Luna, not seeming bothered by this. "Not at all. She apologized for taking my things, and I think she meant the apology, but I still don't think she likes me."

Ginny recalled how Viola had taken Luna's things in the first year.

"Ooooh!" said Luna suddenly, "Pudding!"

Dessert had appeared in front of Ginny, along with the new idea that had just occurred to her concerning Viola's dare.

🦇🦇🦇

Viola was exiting Charms class
when all of a sudden Ginny Weasley was standing in front of her. Viola stopped in her tracks.

"Hello Viola," said Ginny brightly.

"Hi," said Viola slowly, eyeing Ginny suspiciously as Ava came up beside her.

"I thought of a dare for you," said Ginny.

The students exiting class streamed around the three girls.

"Oh?" said Viola.

"Yeah," said Ginny. "I want you to do something nice for Luna Lovegood."

Viola just stared at Ginny for a moment, not sure she had heard her correctly. 

"You want me to do something nice for Luna Lovegood?" said Viola slowly.

Ginny nodded.

Viola wasn't sure how to feel about this dare. It was a lot easier than, say, jumping off the castle tower or something, but . . . Viola normally tried to avoid the oddness Luna Lovegood as much as possible. She made Viola uncomfortable.

"What kind of thing . . . ?" asked Viola.

Ginny shrugged and patted Viola on the shoulder. "That's for you to decide on. But I know she really likes pudding . . . "