Chapter 2 "Recruited"

"Emergency meeting? What does that mean?" You ask the girl walking you down the large path, followed by many other ranks of people.

"I think it's about the new camp, but I'm not sure. Just rumors." She shrugged as we make it to to main area where the meeting will take place. Filled with all ranks in order.

Elites in front, and from there to the omegas in the back. Which is unfortunate because of your short height.

"You'll be okay?" She asks, you nod, seeing as she's a prime, she sits up a few rows ahead of you.

You stand next to the other omegas, who are excited, joking with eachother, smiling and happy. They invite you to join the conversation but a certain someone put a hand on your shoulder.

"Mind if I borrow her?" Your elite friend Baekhyun asks, and the other omegas swoon. He smiles at you and you scoff

"Why do you always embarrass me.." you giggle looking away, he smiles before pulling you away from them

"You okay?" He asks, rubbing your arms, making them warmer.

"Mhm, just seeing this meeting a little.. unreasonable? What happened this time?" You ask, seeing as he is a elite he should know what's going on.

His eyes change from warm to a colder more reflective kind, not Letting you read his eyes anymore. You tilt your head confused but he smiles a little.

"It's just the new recruits for the new camp is all.." Your eyes widen,

"Really? I thought those were rumors.." you were dumbfounded, him laughing at your blank face.

"They were, but no-"

"Hello ladies and gents, thank you for coming today." G-Dragon, our leader spoke.

"Shoot, I should go. See me later?" He asks and you nod, ruffling your hair before running back.

You walk back to your spot, waiting for this meeting to be over, that until the screams were becoming louder. Making your attention change back up to the man speaking.

"Camp 002 is now officially being built. And thanks to that, we will need recruits. Which, have been chosen by our lovely Elites." The people cheer at the elites who are happily taking the attention.

"The recruits are.... Tao, the prime. Jaebum, the alpha, rose, the prime, Y/n the omega..." you're eyes widen, making you gasp. And it seems like everyone had the same reaction.

'Why her? She's a omega?'
'Right? I don't get it? Why not get mark..'

"If your name was called please report to the dinner hall."

That's when your whole life you had built here, vanished.