Chapter 24 "Just A Memory."

"Jungkook, why did you and namjoon come back but Jimin, Taehyung And Y/n not come back yet?" Jin taps his foot waiting for an answer. The tapping on the wood floor echoes through the room.

"How should I know? I just brought the fish back." Jungkook scoffs placing the fish into the crate and cleaning out the water.

"I'm not stupid Jungkook. You came here with a glorious smirk on your face. What did you do?"

Jungkook scoffed.

"Can't I just feel proud?" He asked turning to look at the older as Yoongi stood behind him with his hands crossed.

Jungkook let out a Annoyed 'tch' and sighed

"I just argued with Y/n a little. They are probably having a moment together or something." He let out a laugh

"Okay, then what about Jimin?" Jin asked impatient, Annoyed.

"Who knows? " Yoongi groaned and grabbed Jungkooks shoulder and forced him to look at him. Yoongi's hands moved swiftly to his collar pulling him towards him but quickly pushing him against the wall making a loud sound echo through the house.

"Listen you piece of sh*t, I know what you do in your free time. And I'm getting tired of your attitude. Now can't you just f*cking tell us what you did to them."

"Woah hyung, calm down. Seriously, I didn't do anything to them... physically." Jungkook cooed and Yoongi's scowl grew.

Yoongi was about to be furious, letting it out on the younger. But the sound of a door opening interrupted his lecture.

"Guys! Guys! " All three turn their heads towards the new person in the room. Raising a eyebrow from what's happening in front of him.

"Wait, what are you doing to him?" Jimin asked confused

"Yeah, what are you doing?" Jungkook mocked to Yoongi who growled and slammed him into the wall again making Jungkook groan in pain.

"You know what, that doesn't matter. We need to fix that boat! Like.. right now!" Jimin yelled, his voice coated in excitement.

Jin looked confused at his sudden enthusiasm "Why so suddenly? I thought you liked the island?"

"No, no. We have to leave. Sohyun is alive." He muttered, almost not believing it himself in the moment.

"What?! " yoongi and Jungkook yelled in unison.

"I know! We have to hurry!" Jimin moves excited.

"Wait, but Jimin.. we don't have the parts." Jin mumbled. Suddenly feeling bad.

"Well then, can't we just... make them? Or maybe look around to find them? " Jimin insists

Jin looks at Yoongi nervous, and Jungkook only chews on his cheek. No one daring to speak.

"Right? Can't we?" Jimin exclaims

"Jimin.." Jin sighs and Jimin's protective wall of positivity was weakened

"Please? Can't we.. please.." a tear rolls down his cheek. Thoughts of never seeing his little sister again hit him down.

Jimins legs weakened and made him crouch to the floor, curling into a ball, sobbing.

Yoongis grip on the youngest weakened, like a coil. Slowly letting go of him as Jungkook glares at him.

"What's going on?" Hobi and namjoon pop out of the bedroom door shocked at what's happening before them.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Hobi asks crouching down beside the fallen koala. Hobi pats his back softly, trying to sooth him.

Namjoon and hobi look towards the other 3 members with a confused look on their face.

'What did you do!?' They mouth and all three look at eachother.

A annoyed Jungkook shrugs and walks towards the front door leaving the others with the crying Jimin.

Yoongi scoffs at the youngest behavior, angry at the way he's treating everyone.

"She,, she's alive..." Jimin manages to croak out between breaths.

"Who? Who's she? Y/n? " namjoon asks.

"A girl named sohyun." Jin says helping out the younger.

The two new to the rooms eyes widen.

"Really.!?" Hobi exclaims

"Why are you crying, that's awesome!" Hobi shines his golden smile.

"But- but— the boat." It took a second but namjoons mouth forms a '0' shape.

"Hey, it's alright. You'll see her! We aren't going to stay here forever!"

Jimin nods, wiping his tears. Still in shock.

"I'll see her." He mumbles.

————————

5 1/2 Years Ago..

"Oh oppaaa~ time for breakfast" a heavy weight hits his chest, making him groan.

"Ughhh, what time is it?" Tae groans closing his eyes tightly

"I just told you, time for breakfast!" She giggles placing her hands on his cheeks.

"Ahh! Your hands are cold!" Tae sits up making Sohyun fall back laughing mischievously, running to the kitchen.

"Yah!" Tae yells seeing two ice cubes on the blanket.

He gets up running after her, rubbing his eyes from just waking up.

He runs down the stairs after the laughing spirit, who made it to the kitchen, almost bumping into his mom.

"Hey, What are you two doing?"Taes mom laughs seeing the children chase eachother around the house.

"Ugh kids." She sighs.

Sohyun ran out the back door into his backyard, him following right after. So close, his eyes fuming.

"Kim Taehyung!!" She yells as he grips her shirt trying to stop but failing, he stumbles to the ground pulling her down with him. He rolls into the grass, making his shirt and pants wet from the dew. His hair becomes messy, even messier than before. He hears Sohyun laugh, out of breath when they come to a stop.

They both pant, catching their breath from the chase, looking up at the sky.

"This wasn't the way I expected my morning to go." He laughs looking at her. She smiles and rolls towards him, placing her head on his chest.

"But it's better." She exclaims

"Mhm." Tae mumbles

"Oh, you are so not going back to sleep right now!" She slaps his chest earning a whimper.

"But, I'm tired again."

"Yah!"

"Okay, okay, I'm getting up."

"Good."

"What's the rush anyways? You never want breakfast this early."

"You don't remember?" She asks, as he is dumbfounded

"Umm, What should I remember... I mean. I do remember but just to make sure you do." He shows off His boxy smile, making her roll her eyes.

"I wanted to introduce you to My brother today." She sighs making him gasp

"Oh right! Good thing you remembered, I would have felt sad." He frowns making her push his shoulder as she lets a laugh slip by and she walks back to the house.

"Wait!"

"What?" She asks

"You migh want to brush yourself off. You kind of have grass.. here." He points all over his hair, pants and shirt.

"Oh, right."

He giggles as he stands up brushing himself off.

"Let's go eat then we'll go." She nods and they walk inside.

——— Continues In Next Part ———