Chapter 40 "Nightmares"

You were back at the hotel. You had sat in the lobby with namjoon, jin, Taehyung And Jungkook.They had to merge your room since they already made the reservations. They just told you to bunk with someone.

Jin and namjoon.

Hobi And Yoongi

Jimin And Sohyun

Jungkook And Taehyung.

Those were your options.

And you couldn't choose.

You wondered if you should sleep in the car at this point. But Jin refused.

"I can go with Hobi and Yoongi to make you room for just you and Jin." Namjoon offers

"No, I'm not kicking anybody out." You refuse.

"She can bunk with us." Taehyung suddenly buts in, sitting beside you in the couch.

You look at him shocked but then try to refuse

"We booked a two king size room. Kook and I can sleep in one bed right?" He looks at Jungkook only to receive a glare.

"I guess." Jungkook sighs

"Perfect~" Taehyung smiles cutely. You were confused why he was suddenly so.. looking at you. Before he was focused on Sohyun. Is it because she's in her room?

"Then that settles it. I'll help you take your bags up." Jin picks up some bags and you smile

"Thank you Jin." He nods before walking ahead. You were about to follow him but Taehyung grabbed your wrist.

"What is it?" You turn back to ask him. You felt your wrist burn at his touch. It was painful.

"Can we talk? Outside?" He asks, tilting his head. You gulp nodding.

He leads you outside, the others went ahead to their rooms. He takes you to a a walkway that was surrounded by bushes and flowers. A lamppost was beside a wooden bench with a pebble path leading your way. Once he stopped you pull your wrist from his grasp.

He turns back to you, his eyes were big and warm. He suddenly wraps his arms around you and pulls you as close as possible. His head nuzzled into your neck, you could feel his breath there. You stiffen, you feel your wall of control slowly be knocked down with each breath he took.

"I was so worried. How could you just leave like that? Leave with just a note not saying where this blackbox was? I was so scared when you didn't come back. I was restless. You didn't come back when the rescuers were there. Baekhyun told me that you sacrificed yourself. I lost it then. Why? You didn't have to risk that." He explains against your neck. You feel yourself loosen. You place your arms around his waist. You can't bring yourself to say anything. You felt so scared, like anything you would say wouldn't be good enough.

"Y/n, don't you get it? You didn't have to go alone." He explains, looking at you in your eyes.

"I didn't, I had-"

"Don't bring in those two. They frustrate me." He snaps

"But I still had them, they got the blackbox working. That's all I wanted done."

"So you didn't care about yourself? What if you didn't make it? Did you just.. not care?" He asks, looking deeply in your eyes, he looked terrified for your answer.

"Tae, my goal was to get the blackbox and get you all safe. No matter the consequence." You mutter, making his eyes darken

"So you didn't care? That you would just leave me? " he bites his lip, he looked upset, but also angry