Chapter 41 "What Are You Hiding From Me?"

You had made it with Taehyung to your room. It was nice, for a gift anyways. There were Two king sized beds and there was a television and a small refrigerator. Inside were some waters and sandwiches. Made from the cafeteria probably.

You had gotten a bed to yourself, Tae and Jungkook had to share one which resulted in wars of the space between the two. It made you laugh at some points. You would just lay down and here a yell and a "ow" from their side.

You were bundled up in your blanket all warm and cozy. It felt so nice, when you didn't have the nightmares. You would close your eyes to see his face close to yours. Your eyes hurt from how long you tried to not blink. It began to hurt.

You were tossing and turning, you then turned over as saw Tae and Jungkook's bed. Tae was on the side close to you, facing your side, his body was as close to the edge as possible, the same with Jungkook. You sighed seeing how they can close their eyes, you were jealous. You were tired, so so tired.

You bite your lip, is he awake? Maybe if You can talk to someone you can fall asleep? It's worth a try?

"Tae?" You whisper, watching his body closely. He doesn't say anything, or even move.

"Tae? Are you awake?" You whisper again.

"Hmm" He hums, a deep sound hit your ears. He slowly opened his eyes seeing you still wide awake.

"What is it y/n?" He asks, lifting his head up slowly. He was obviously tired, you felt horrible for waking him up.

"I-I'm Sorry. I just can't sleep." You mumble, you sigh and he nods

"Do you want to talk about something then?" He offers

"No, no. I can see you're tired. I'm sorry for waking you up." You mumble. You turn over to your back.

"It's fine, I'm awake now." He explains.

"Can I come over there? It's crowded over here." He explains. You just nod and move over for him. He sits up in his bed and gets off of it. You can see a glare in the moonlight to the boy beside him.

He then comes over to your bed and plops himself beside you and stretch's. He lays his head on the pillow and he rolls over to talk to you.

"So, any ideas?" He asks, his body close to yours.

"No, I was hoping you had one." You giggle softly.

"Alright, why don't we talk about something that makes you happy, you should be able to sleep to something happy right?" He yawns.

"Mhm." You just watch him in fascination, you adore everything about him. His eyes, nose and lips. His little mole under his lip was something you found cute too. But you kept that to yourself as he was so close to you. You already felt so much more at peace since he was here. Like the silence was enough to help you sleep.

"Then what makes you happy?" You really, as cheesy as that sounds. But you like Sohyun right? These thoughts hit you again. Like a train. You just sigh and try to think of another answer.

"Jin, He makes me happy." You smile, he just nods.

"Personally from me to you, his jokes are something to be admired. Not because they're good.. but because they are so bad that they are good." You explain making him scoff and laugh.

"I guess so, I see the resemblance between the two of you." You ask why

"Because you both love food, and you both laugh at his jokes." He explains

"I'm a supportive sister what can I say?"

"Can you both be quiet!" You hear a annoyed yell from the other bed, then you feel a pillow hit you and Taehyung.