Chapter 30 "Pain"

Jin looks at you nervously, you watch outside like a hawk. Waiting for any movement. But really you were terrified. You kept wondering if Taehyung and the others were okay.

You held your bow tight in your hands, Jin worried that you could snap the wood in half.

"Y/n, they are going to be okay. They are strong" Jin pats your shoulders. You sigh, even after 5 years he knows what you think.

"I know I just..." You trail off. You can't think of it now. You remind yourself.

"Jin, do you know how to use a bow?" You look back at him. It looks like he just saw a ghost.

"Noooo..." Your eyes widen. How could he not know? You are the only one with little training.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You ask, looking for a bow for him to use.

"Because.. I was scared you would stab me with a broken piece of your bow."

You can't joke right now, you look around but you see nothing. They took all the weapons with them.

Great.

"What should we do?" He asks, noticing the same problem.

You feel a idea come to you as you fetch a arrow from your pouch.

"Here, if one gets close to you, use this." He takes it from you nodding. 'Shoot to kill' Taehyung told you.

"She has to be here! Search the place" you and Jin freeze at the booming voices from outside.

"Follow me." You whisper and he follows you. You lead him to the bedroom and close the door.

You try to think of a plan, knowing they have probably surrounded the camp now. Whoever they are.

"Use the arrow to stab, I'll use my bow. Good idea?" You ask and he agrees with you. He hides beside the door, if the door open he will be hidden. You on the other hand, you crouch behind a crate, pulling your bow out and placing a arrow on the string, Aiming towards the door.

'You will die in here' those words ran through your mind. Like a broken record. But you tried your best to keep hope.

You hear footsteps from outside the door. Your hand begins to shake, but you try your best to hold it still.

'Shoot to kill' 'Shoot to kill'

Are you about to kill someone?

You feel scared, fear of your own self. It's terrifying.

Jin seems nervous too, it can't be his first time too right?

The footsteps get louder, closer. You take a deep breath like Taehyung taught you, making the aim steady.

The door knob starts to move, you take a deep breath again. Jin becomes stiff.

The door opens and as soon as it does you close your eyes and were about to let go-

"Y/n! Wait!" Your eyes open wide at the voice

Baekhyun?

"What..? What are you doing here?" You ask, feeling uncomfortable. Why was he here? Why-

You stop thinking when Tao enters the room with a sharp spear and a bow. they.. they are the ones attacking us?

"Oh look here, isn't it the wonderful traitor." Tao smirks, seeing you weakly hold the bow. But you still aim for him.

"Stay away." You growl, trying to sound threatening.

"You wouldn't shoot would you? I still have elites outside, and don't forget about the one beside me, And some are going after your precious new group. And they left you here alone? What a shame." You feel anger go through you. They can kill me just like that? After I spend 5 years with them? I trusted these guys before?