(S2) Chapter 5 - Whats Wrong Love?

Tae and Jin had left to the dorms, while you remain at home for the day.

Again.

You scratch at your wooden desk, the place where you spend most of your time. The desk was littered in school papers, study book, papers to practice on. A lamp on the side that you swear you had replaced the bulb 2 times in the past 4 months. A small coffee cup with the words 'I'm a Small rose in a Bouquet'. The cup had been filled with pencils, pens, sharpeners, sharpies and erasers. Everything you would think of.

The desk drawers have been scattered, you just throw papers in and tell yourself that it's the past you's fault when you have to find it again.

This is basically your whole life.

And today you can't focus.

They were leaving tomorrow.

So today was your last full day with them, or should you say, without them.

Yea, they were at their dorms packing for the day and stylists have been grooming them non stop. Getting their hair just right and making sure they have everything they need before they go on their 4 month trip.

4 months

Without any friends. And no brother. And no Tae.

You know you can text them, but being near them is what cures your nightmares, and them being gone for that long...

What will happen? Will it get better or worse? Will it ever go away? That's a question you have asked so many times, will the nightmares go away?

You wish you could go back and do things differently, maybe the nightmares will go away. They would have never happened. Or at least you tell yourself that.

You revive a text from your phone that had been covered in papers. You dig for it and it's a text from Jin

-Jin
We are going out to the bowling alley for a bit, want me to pick you up on the way?

-Y/n
I thought you were packing today?

-Jin
We finished early, the offer still stands

-Y/n
Sure, I'll go.

-Jin
Perfect, be ready in about 20 minutes.

You sigh before standing up and picking out a sweater and some black skinny jeans. You go to the bathroom and brush your hair and put it in a ponytail. You decide that's fine, and walk to the living room and plop on the couch.

"Hey mom." You say when you see her in the kitchen, making some salad.

"Oh hey honey, what are you doing out here?"

"You still think I'm a room dweller?" She shrugs and you laugh

"Jin is picking me up, we are going to the bowling alley."

"Oh really? That sounds fun. Just be sure to-"

"Be careful, I know. Jin won't let me out of his sight."

Just then, you receive another text

-Jin
I'm outside.

"Okay mom, I'm going!" You jump up and she waves

"Have fun honey!"

You close the front door and you are greeted by the bright spring sun, the blooming greens and yellows blind you. You walk down the steps and walk toward the car, but you quickly notice something.