(S2) Chapter 49 - Love

Okay.. for those who have been requesting smut I have a surprise for you. I'll put a warning before it though so if you don't want to read it you can just skip to the next chapter! And uh... don't judge me to harshly?

——

"Son?" Taehyung suddenly let go of your shoulders, his body snapping to look behind him, revealing an older woman leaning against the door frame. He smiled widely, turning completely towards her.

"Mom~" he walks up to her quickly, wrapping his arms around her thin waist. Meanwhile you wiped the tears out of your eyes, trying to contain yourself. When you looked back towards the two, you finally saw her fully. She had her hair dyed freshly brown, almost the same Color Taehyung has.

"And who's this?" She asks, turning her body fully to you. A smile crept on her face as she noticed your fingers fiddling with a ring on your finger.

"I'm Y/n, Taehyung's fiancé." You give her an innocent smile, your left hand waving slightly before Taehyung reached for it, interlocking your fingers. Her eyes sparkled in delight as she examined the two of you.

"It is you! Taehyung has told me so much about you!"

"Oh really? All good things I hope." You glance towards him, he gives you a wink before looking away.

"Of course~ you are a very beautiful young lady." Your face becomes flushed at the compliment, causing Taehyung to want to scoop you up and kiss your cheeks, but for now he had to resist.

For now.

The rest of the afternoon went fast, mostly consisting of chatting in the living room, discussing old memories and future plans. Taehyung's mother was really kind, she was funny too. Minhee say between her and jieun, leaning on one of their shoulder until she decided to switch. When it was time to go visit the graveyard Taehyung and you decided to go get dressed first.

It was good to finally meet them, they seemed like such a sweet family almost exactly how you imagined them to be from what Tae told you. And seeing him being so happy around his family, it was enough for you to be happy.

——

You Finally finished brushing your long brown hair, before putting it up in a bun, adjusting your black dress and your black heels. You looked at yourself in the bathroom mirror before closing your eyes.

It will be okay. Don't worry.

You open your eyes, staring at yourself in the mirror. You grab your purse, before exiting the bathroom. As you walk back into his room you notice that he was still trying to tie his tie for what felt like the 10'th time. But he was to much into his mind to notice, his eyes foggy as his thoughts blocked them.

You sigh, feeling your heart claw at itself. You place your purse on his bed before walking In front of him. His eyes suddenly become clear as your fingers gripped the fabric of his tie. He watches you carefully, watching as your eyes thin when you focus, how your teeth bite at your lips when you finish.

You finish adjusting his tie perfectly where it laid against the middle of his tux. You stood on your tippy-toes as fingers ran through his caramel hair, making his hair lay flat. You look him over and approve once you flatten his shoulders.

"There." You smile at your handsome fiancé, you kiss his cheek softly before pulling away. He didn't say anything though, his eyes pierced yours in wonder. It was like this for a few moments before he took a deep breath, the air in his lungs rattle. His hands raise to hold yours, your breath is caged in your lungs as his lips press themselves against your knuckles.