(S2) Chapter 27 - Missing

Before you start reading this chapter, I really want to apologize. I've only now realized I've mixed names up to much.

Luna and Nova are the same person. I've mixed them since I was writing deafening at the time. But for this story I'm going to officially change her name to Nova, which is why I went back to the other chapters to change the name. I'm sorry for the mix up! Now you may continue~

——

He bit his tongue, his thumb messing around on his phone, his legs wrapped in the blankets and his head rested on his pillow. Jungkook laid below him on the bottom bunk, who was trying to sleep.

"Why hasn't she responded yet?"

"Did she leave her phone somewhere?"

"Ah~ she's probably asleep."

"Or maybe she's eating dinner."

"What time is it in Korea?"

"Can you please stop speaking out loud." Jungkook whines, frustrated that his other hyungs fell asleep so easily while he struggled shutting out his brothers thoughts.

Taehyung only whines, turning off his phone and placing it beside him in the bed. He turned to his side, placing his phone under his hand so if it vibrates he can text you back right away.

...

He couldn't shut his eyes he then turned to his other side, taking his phone with him. He turned it on once more to see if he missed a message.

Nothing.

"I wonder what she's doing?"

"That's it!" Jungkook groans. Sitting up and taking his pillow and blanket, waddling to the bedroom door.

"Wait, kook?" Unknowingly to him he rolled his eyes before turning around to face him.

"What?"

"Can I come with you?" Jungkooks face paled, before muttering a flat tone.

"Sure."

——

"I think you're overreacting." Jungkook threw popcorn into his mouth, his body resting on the couch as Taehyung sat up on the wooden floor, facing him.

They were in the hotels lounge area, simple food dispensers and ice machines surrounded them, with simple couches and chairs that matched the blue and white theme well.

"I may, but she hasn't responded for an hour, I just saw that it was 7 Pm in Korea, she never goes to bed at 7. 11 PM at the earliest." Jungkook only hums to the lobby song that played through the speaker.

"Kookie!" Jungkooks eyes widen, glaring his brother down.

"I told you to never call me that."

"I need advise here." His eyebrow raised.

"I just have a bad feeling, something seems off, near when she last texted her messages got more short and bland, and she seemed to text later and later until not at all. It's not like her to do that." Taehyung bites his bitten lip, simply just looking at the messages. Jungkooks eyes calmly watching him.

He felt something was off. Really off.

"Taehyung, I know you won't listen to me, but maybe she just needs time alone?-"

"You're right, I'm not gonna listen to you." Jungkook put his hands in the air in surrender.

"You asked for advice, there it is."

"I know her better than that, she despises being alone..." Jungkook puts his hand on his brothers shoulder, looking him in the eye.

"Text her in the morning if she hasn't already texted you by then." Jungkook yawns, stretching out. Taehyungs mind wanting to agree, but his heart was clinging to his chest.

"Maybe you're right, maybe." He sighs as Jungkook smirks a little, his fingers messing with the hem of his shirt.

"Maybe? I most likely am right."

"Don't push it."

Just, be okay.

——

Loud voices and slams from lockers were ringing throughout the hall, meanwhile my eyebrows furrowed trying to open my own.

"F*cking piece of-"

"Language Mr. Lim." Mingyu slides beside me. I jump startled, before sighing and slamming my locker with my fist.

"This locker hates me, it won't open!"

"What's the code?"

"23-4-18" my flat voice sings out the code as I watch amused as he spins the dial.

Click

You have got to be kidding me.

Mingyu turns his head towards me with a cheeky grin on his face.

"L-luck."

I reach in front of him and swing it open, carelessly shoving my books into the locker before closing the door.

I still feel his presence next to me, my eyes glare at him as he mindlessly watches me.

"What?"

"I was expecting a thanks?" I roll my eyes

"Yeah, sure, thanks. What are you even doing in the junior hall anyways? Aren't you supposed to be in the office?"

"I was, but I was supposed to be tutoring Y/n. I've been waiting for the past hour. I've called her cell, and also her parents, she didn't answer but her mother told me that she wasn't home since last night. You happen to know where she is?" He crosses his arms, raising his eyebrow at me.

"How would I know?" He shrugs.

"I've just seen you two together a couple times, I just thought-"

"Wow, you sound very stalkerish right now." I smirk, leaning against the lockers. He only repeats-

"So, have you seen her or?"

"No, I haven't."

"Alright, that's all I wanted." He turns on his heels, ditching me in the hall.

My eyes follow his form until he disappears around the corner.

And then it suddenly hits me.

Where is she anyway?

——

"I'm home!" I yell into the apartment, my eyes catching immediately catching a box in the middle of the room. Tao sitting on the couch going through a bag. Rose holding a cigarette in her hand.

"What are you guys doing?" It seems I shocked them, both of their heads snapped towards me.

"You're home early."

"I'm off work today." I put my bag down in the corner of the room. My eyes still glancing at the box on the ground.

"Did you guys hear from Y/n?"

"No, why?" Both of their attention was now towards me. Mouths agape.

"Her tutor was looking for her today, apparently she hasn't been at school today and wouldn't answer her phone." Tao immediately moves his glance to rose, her eyes widening.

"F*ck"