(S2) Chapter 26 - Taken

"I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm going to miss you to Tae, and don't even think of surprising me with a visit like you did. You gave me a heart attack." He giggles.

"Just be glad I got a break. And it was the best week of my life."

"Oh stop being so cheesy."

"Admit it."

"Admit What?"

"You liked it."

"Whatever. Text me when you arrive?"

"Of course, before and after."

"I love you."

"I love you more, flower."

——

Tap Tap.

5 days since Taehyung had left for the second half of the tour. Its also been 5 days of constant worry that was held upon your shoulders.

Baekhyun has still chained himself.

He won't tell anyone where the key is, even when Rose threatened to get a wire cutter he would push her away. Tao did the same but to only result in a solid kick in his crotch. The only one he allowed himself to talk to was you, he trusted you. You've tried many times to ask for the keys, but he refused. So now he only allowed you to bring food and water. He's surviving, but barely.

Now you contemplated on how to free his mind. You said you would help him, you would fix him.

But you don't really know how.

It has you frustrated, to know that someone who has been suffering of something he can't control has taken over him. It's a part of him.

Like my nightmares have become a part of me.

They've only occurred twice. One where you were left alone in a black room with no way out. The other being stuck on a train that was going to crash.

All while they were mocking me.

Let's just move on from that subject.

Mingyu has texted you to meet up for tutorials tomorrow, since the finals are coming up in a couple months, he wants to go over everything I've learned and test me on it and work on my weak subjects.

And the project you and Tae worked on, it got an A+.

Highest grade you've gotten.

And Tae was so happy. You could still practically hear his praises ringing through your phone.

"It makes me smile knowing I have a stunningly intelligent partner."

It left you a blushing mess.

——

It was now late in the evening, your mom was home cooking dinner while your father was out with his co-workers. Probably discussing the next big thing or something.

Your fingers tapped away at your phone, while your eyes read what Taehyung had been texting you.

-MyTae 7:34 PM
This concert was amazing! So many fans were there.. it was amazing to see and hear the fan chants.. it feels like we're growing slowly but surely.

-HisY/n 7:35 PM
I told you Tae, BTS is going to rise without you noticing it. Heck, from my end you guys are practically God's at this point.