(S2) Chapter 35 - Chased

The seat belt pulls at your lungs, stealing your breath. A groan escaped Mingyus mouth. Your car shot forward, your body being flung once more.

"Hold on, this is going to suck." he quickly, ignoring the pain, switches gear and presses hard on the gas peddle.

"Mingyu!" You scream, holding tight to the sides of your chair. The screeching of tires could be heard behind you, signaling the car began to follow you.

Buildings and cars flew by, honks from cars were the only thing you heard.

"Grab something now!" You wrapped your fingers around the bar, your other hand gripped the seatbelt.

Gravity pulled you to the side as mingyu turned sharply around a corner, still going as fast as a car could be in this area. The car behind still following.

"Is that-?!"

"Yes- yes it's them." He looks in the rear mirror, taking a deep breath before yelling to you.

"Reach into the glove box and reach for a gun!"

"Don't you have one on you?!"

"No- Just f*cking give me it!" You waste no time, opening the compartment in front of you, seeing papers and a singular gun. But it looked a bit different from the normal pistol, it was thinner, looked brand new. You can't examine it any more when he takes it from you then asks-

"You any good at driving?"

"What?! No- I can't-"

"All I need you to do is drive as fast as you can out of the city, but try your best to not destroy too many things okay?" He presses a button for cruise control, then grabs your hand and puts it on the wheel.

"No, mingyu, I can't- I'll-"

"Now, Y/n! You have to do it now!"

"Well f*ck me." As soon as he swings his body to the backseat you unbuckle your seatbelt and jump over the median between the seats, now fully controlling the car.

Your eyes were wide as you tried your best to find the best path, but your heart was beating so fast to where you felt you would pass out.

You can hear mingyu roll down the window, the cocking his gun. The car shook as the people chasing you hit your bumper, you could hear the squealing of tires when you turned a sharp right, knocking two trash cans down beside a bus stop.

"Sorry!" You squeak out, stabilizing the car.

"What are you about to do?" you ask, seeing him peeking out the window.

"Just focus on your part." He shushes you, He then sticks the gun out the window, carefully aiming, then you can hear a silent shot, it made you flinch nonetheless.

But the only thing heard was a loud pop of a tire bursting.

Oh, that's what he was doing.

The car behind you swerved side to side, slowly loosing control and losing speed. You could hear the screams of passerby's who witnessed the high speeds and loud pops.

When you approach a highway exit, you decide to quickly speed in front of another car, honking a loud apology.

"You're doing good y/n, just one more tire and they should-"

Shatter.

Glass breaking through the back window and the front startled you, your hands clenched the wheel as you realize you lost control of it in shock.

They're shooting at us. With guns.

You literally press the petal to the metal, going as fast as you could, swerving between lanes and between cars to avoid the bullets, scraping the median and almost hitting other cars by mistake. The car behind lost much speed, since mingyu popped their tire, but they were still trying to get close enough to shoot.

"They're crazy!" You scream, mingyu remains silent, now aiming through the open back.

He shoots the gun, another pop of a tire, a loud screech claimed the air.

One last bullet came flying, shattering more of the back window, as the other car flew into the ditch.

"Argh!" Your eyes widen, quickly glancing back to mingyu.

He's bleeding.

——

As you've noticed, your sister was taken recently by a woman who knew you, who wanted personal revenge. She had her in captivity originally just for the death of G-Dragon, camp 002's leader. And now shes dead, thanks to your sister. We have no choice to kill her for her crimes, she has many souls on her shoulders. So now would be the time to say goodbye, if you find her first. -From, the leader of the immortal wings, Jae-Hwa.

My voice was silent, in fact, everyone's was silent.

I didn't know how to respond from what was written, my mind locked in a state of captivity.

"So.. that's why there were no letters, that's why G-Dragon never made it back..." Rose mumbles, mindlessly. Jin only stays quiet.

"That's how she survived." Tao and Baekhyun say at the same time.

"We have to find her." I sternly say.

"And how do you exactly expect to find her? We don't know where to look? She could be anywhere?!" Rose yells

"She probably hiding out somewhere, she knows a lot more than we do at this right now, obviously she's been keeping secrets from us." Tao buts in.

"Guys, you should come look at this." Jaebum innocently waddles into the main room of the dorm, munching on chips.

I raise my eyebrows, looking at the others before standing up and following the boy.

He leads to the lounge area, where the tv was displaying the news.

"What is it?" I ask, he only points at the tv. The others come inside, eyes focused on the tv behind me.

"We are now reporting live of a high speed car chase taking place in the downtown Busan. Where a unidentifiable woman and man are being chased via car through the main streets, the people in the car in the back are also Unidentified. The woman looks to be in her early twenties with green eyes is what witnesses say, the man in the back could hardly be seen by anyone.-"

"Y/n?" I mumble

"What the hell has she gotten herself into?" Baekhyun sighs.

——

Two special chapters are going to be released soon, in celebration of this book hitting 5K, one will be released a soon as it's finished and the other will be released when this hits 6k, one will be when Taehyung gets back to Korea from the island. The other will be Jimin and Sohyun meeting for the first time. I hope you enjoy them!