(S2) Chapter 7 - Goodbye

Before we start~ (and yes this is a bonus chapter) I made a season 2 trailer for Camp 002 on my youtube channel, i hope you can check it and enjoy it!

~~~

The plan was to get you home before the went to the dorms, but instead Jin decided to take you with him to the dorms.

He thought being near your friends would help you calm down, to help distract you. Maybe a new place was all you needed.

Maybe Tae was all you needed.

But your mind would not let you escape it's chains. Drowning out anything anyone said.

The actually seemed worried. And they felt even more horrible for leaving tomorrow. You had cheered them on through their rough times and when you are having yours, they will have to cheer from a distance.

Taehyung held you in his arms that night, tightly, not letting a inch be wasted between you. He showered you in compliments and soft words. Doing anything to lighten you, bring back that charm of yours.

And maybe he was seeing it brighter than it was.

This was more than just a sudden feeling. This was more than just the nightmares.

This was paranoia.

The feeling of the the things you love being taken from you, the thought of being alone with your monsters was something that mocked you at every breath you took.

"Maybe it isn't such a big deal. You are used to this, maybe it will go away" was what your past self said.

Now you give in, now you accept whats going to Happen while he's gone.

And you hope he will accept it too.

"Good morning~" a soft whisper in your ear said

"It's time to wake up love." Another husky whisper rand into your ear.

Yet your eyes refused to open.

"I know you're awake, open your eyes for me." A soft kiss was planted on your head.

And your eyes gave in to the light.

The brightness of the sun through the window blinded you, it took you a moment to remember where you were.

Taes dorm room.

You glance around to see a smiling Taehyung on the bed beside you, his makeup fully done, his blonde hair perfectly brushed and combed through. No longer in his pajamas, he was wearing a black and white t- shirt with a jacket over it.

His eyes become gentle seeing your face, he was relieved to see that you woke up. But was reminded that this was the last time for a few months that he will be able to see your face this close again.

But he scraped that to the back of his mind, blocking it off in a white room.

"Are you hungry?" He asks gently

"What time is it?" You change the topic.

"11 or so, I wanted to let you rest as much as I could." You bite your lip and sit up. You wanted to tell him that you wanted him to wake you up earlier, but you understand why he let you sleep.

To let you rest

To get away from you.

You cringe and he notices.