Chapter 14 "Remembering"

One word was going through your mind. Only one.

Run

But your body wouldn't listen. Your body wanted to trust Taehyung, but his aura.. was different.

It wasn't the one you felt before. It's more.. scary. One to be feared.

But no, your body stayed, hoping for that little strand of trust. But it faded when Taehyung avoided your glances when namjoon told something to Jungkook, and he started to approach you.

Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung.

"What a pleasure to see you again." He smirks before grabbing you and pulling you over his shoulder.

"Let go!" You growled, trying to reach for under his shirt, carving your nails into his skin.

"Agh, f*ck" he throws you into one of the sheds, and closes the door. Your head hits the wall making your vision go blurry. Your whole body goes numb. You whimper when you hear things being broken and loud bangs can be heard.

What are you doing Taehyung?

——————

Blue, water, cold and dark was all you saw. And all you've seen for a while now. This is a nightmare. One you've had for a while, as much as you reassure yourself. If still feels so real. It hurst how much you wish to go back, maybe do something different.. anything, that way you could be with your brother again.

But now, this isn't what you wanted. But it's what happened.

"Oppa!" You sob out, feeling alone more than ever

"Oppa!!" You cry out again. Fear sinking in along with the ship.

"Y/n! Are you here!?" His voice booms in your ears.

Why do you put me through this? Why do you make me replay this even when it's so painful? Why?

"I'm here!" You yell, seeing him in the doorway.

"Thank god, come on, we have to get you out of here." He hold your hand making you stand.

"Wait, please." You plead, making him look back at you with shock on his face.

"Y/n we have to-" you cut him off with wrapping your arms around his neck, he runs stiff.

"Please, don't go yet." You plead. His smell was the same, his face looked so real, everything about him.. Felt so real. I hate this, i don't want him to go, but it isn't real. But, can't i just stay here a little longer?

"Okay." He mutters, wrapping his arms around your waist. Holding you close. He pats you back trying to calm your sobs. 

"I love you..Jin Oppa." You cry out feeling you vision go dark, his scent disappearing...Everything disappearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up! Come on.. " Your body has been woken by being shaken, and pleaded cry's of Baekhyun

You moan out, trying to move. Your eyes open seeing his worried face turn to a relieved one.

"Oh thank god you're alive.." He smiles cupping your face.

"What..? What happened?" You ask, remembering what happened before.

"They, those bastards, they.. destroyed our camp. Wounding a few of our own. They took some of our supplies too. We have been looking for you. we thought... they took you." Your eyes widen.. why did they do that? I mean, i can see they hate us but.. I don't know what i expected.

"Come on, lets get you to the medical.." He tries to pick you up but you shake your head

"I'll be fine, just had concussion is all.." You smile weakly but it only made him angry.

"I'll kill them the next time i see them i swear-"

"Baekhyun." You stop him, you start to stand feeling dizzy, your vision lagging behind.

"You sure you don't need h-" you start to walk out of the shed, only to see what seemed to be a unfair war. Footprints had been left in the snow, many of them. Lodges had been destroyed, fire mostly. Wounded had been left behind. Trees had been cut down, blocking some paths, supplies had been taken, they really did a number on us huh?

You glance around, feeling sick to your stomach. You feel as if you're starting to suffocate.

I need to get out of here. Was all you managed to think.

"Baekhyun, i'll be right back." You say as he looks at you confused.

"where are you going?" He asks

"I need to check something, make sure its okay.. " He thinks for a moment but just nods looking away.

"I'm going to the main hall, meet me there afterwords okay?" You nod before walking away, but you only turn back around when hes gone. And head out of the camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue, water, but this time, light. your toes tickle by the sand, snow still covering them. The ocean was empty, just.. blue. The sky was dark, grey clouds which dropped snow with them. Its almost like a postcard you would get, almost fake. 

You feel the loneliness though, the barrier between reality and dream, was only a blue ocean.

You sigh, you've been staring out for the past 15 minutes. You don't know why you came here again. But you just, like it here.

You feel the coldness surround you again, its getting dark. You should head back. I'm sure baekhyun has realized that you left by now.

You turn around, seeing eyes look back at you. Those beautiful eyes. 

I'm sorry taehyung. but i can't face you yet.

You start to walk, trying your best to take straight steps, and to not look at him. You try, but its so hard.

I'm sorry.