Special Chapter #1 - Taehyung

This was when Taehyung just got to Korea, before he met y/n again. Before (S2) Chapter 1. I hope you like it!

——

"Oppa..."

"Nuh-uh, don't even try that act on me."

"Oppa!"

"What did I just say?"

"Please Oppa~ please just this once!" I sigh, putting my book down beside me on the bed.

"Are you going to spill orange soda on it?" I pull my little sister onto my lap. She gives me an innocent look, playing with the neck line of my shirt.

"That was years ago! Before you even left! I'm grown now! I'm 11!" I chuckle a little, my hands braid her hair.

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Yes! My teacher tells me I'm super smart, like, nasa smart!" She raises her hands, smiling.

"You can still be small and smart you know. Doesn't mean you are grown." She pouts, whining.

"No way! I know I'm grown, sissy tells me that I'm a big girl now." A knock was heard from my door, Jieun crossing her arms, raising her eyebrow at Minhee.

"What are you two talking about?"

"That I'm a big girl and that he should trust me with his PlayStation! He's not even using it!" Jieun makes a o shape with her mouth, I could see her chuckle a little.

"Well, you did spill your drink on it last time-"

"That was— a long years ago!" She pouts when jieun comes over and puts her hand under her arms, picking her up.

"Since when do big girls have to be carried away?"

"Quiet Taehyung." Jieun threatens almost walking out of my room with a sulking Minhee when I say-

"You can use it Minhee, I just can't help teasing you. You're so cute." Her eyes instantly brighten, jieun suddenly having to hold back the excitement from the younger.

"Thank you Oppa! You're the best!!"

"I know, I'll bring it to the living room in a few minutes okay? Let me just finish this."

"Okay! Jieun, can you make popcorn? I want a snack!"

"Yeah, yeah, sure thing." She closes my door on the way out, mouthing a thank you to me shyly.

I pick up my book, which really wasn't a book at all, it was my journal, where i wrote and drew some random things, but mostly of what I remember of her face.

Of course I've drawn my sisters and even Jungkook. But I've sketched her, so no matter how long it takes to see her, I will have her in this book.

I've tried to find her, even asked the crew who asked me questions about the island for the news only told me she was in Seoul, which I already knew. It was a good thing the company I'm going to work for is in Seoul, so maybe by chance I can see her.

It was so stupid to not ask for their parents number.

I've missed her presence around me more than I thought I would, with trying to adjust to normal life, it's been strange not to have her beside me. To not hear her voice or see her, to not have to care for her in our treehouse is harder than I thought it would ever be.

I'm thankful to be back with my family, I have to owe her for getting us out of there. I just hope I can see her soon, very soon. I have so much to tell her, to show her. I want to show her my family, I want to see hers, I want her to be mine, and I want to be hers.