(S2) Chapter 16 - Caught

It was noon until you finally had the strength to move your body.

Mingu offered to drive you to your house earlier, and you took that opportunity. He helped you with packing some medicines for your headache and wrapped some bandages around your bruises with some medicine on them.

You didn't know how to thank him.

He helped you to his car and got inside himself. He soon started the engine and we started to move.

"Thank you Mingu.. I don't know how to thank you."

"You just did y/n-ah." He chuckles softly. Your body calm realizing what you had just said, your head pressed against the window, watching newly familiar buildings pass by. You began to close your eyes, feeling the weakness hover over you.

It was only his voice when you opened your eyes again.

"We're here y/n~" he coos, your green eyes flutter open, light infiltrating your view. You sit up and stretch.

Did you fall asleep?

"I saw that you slept a little, you must still be tired." He says, turning off the engine.

"Maybe, thanks again Mingu. For helping me for the past 24 hours." You smile softly after yawning. He just chuckles and replies

"It's not a problem, you still coming to tutorials next week?" You nod, before opening the door.

"See you then." You close the door and walk a little ways away from the car, he began to pull out of the driveway, your wave him bye before beginning to walk to your door.

But then you freeze.

"Who was that?" your eyes lift up, your ears perk.

Are you dreaming? Are you? This isn't real?

"T-Tae?" You can see him smile a small bit at seeing you, at your small yet strong voice. His eyes finally took in all of you, noticing how messy your hair was, marks on your body along with bandages. And you scream in your head mentally.

"T-Tae.." You see his eyes change to some angry ones, fierce and almost...

Insane.

"I know what you're think-"

"What the hell have you been up to?!" He harshly says, walking up to you. Making your body freeze, suddenly feeling bare, as if he can see every mark on your body.

This is it.

This is where it ends. How can you explain it? How can you explain what happened without making him angry?

It's over, isn't it?

His hands pull the bandage off your wrists, making you gasp as the cool wind hits the medicine on your bruise.

He's expressionless.

Say something, say something, say something, say something, say something.

But all you could do was feel whimpers stuff your throat, your vision of his caramel eyes starting to blur. Your body began shivering, you tried so hard not to scream.

He's going to leave you again now right? He's going to misunderstand.

His eyes lift up to your neck. Examining the marks that had printed themselves into your skin. And you could see that his breathing became stiff.

"Tell me." He whispers, "tell me what happened."

Oxygen and breathing didn't exist, you're in an alternate reality, where everything was gone, where only loneliness and pain were your friends. Silence was the only way of communicating.